Chapter 10

As the night came along Lucy and Edward asked Blake and Liam to tie Fallon on their bed for the rest of the night, assuming the demon still hasn't left Fallon's body. In fear of Losing the love of his life, Liam didn't bother to move away from Fallon, he held her tied hand and kept staring into her face, hoping her eyes would soonly fluter and he would get to see her beautiful ocean blue eyes and not the pitch black demonic eyes they saw earlier. 

Lucy slowly sat near them but stayed quiet as if she didn't know what to say to Liam. 

" What happened?... you said she would be fine after" Liam asked calmly as he turn his gaze to Lucy, seeing his Glassy eyes, Lucy felt sympathy towards him however, she didn't know what to say to him. 

They both know that the plan didn't go as they expect and she knows that Fallon's soul is now in the hands of the devil but what she didn't know is how she would return her soul if she didn't have any clue to what the devil's name was. 

Lucy placed her hand on Liam's shoulder as a sign of comfort, but just when she was about to say something the image of the dark-figured man flashed through her eyes the memory of the man was trying to say something before the bride jumped out and took him away, she stepped back and narrowed her eyebrows, "H-he was saying something..." Liam raises his head and looks at her with confusion, " What?"  She look at him with uncertainty before she turn her gaze at Edward, "Ed I think there's only one spirit who's controlling Fallon"  Edward doesn't seem to get what she was trying to say so he asked her to explain it further.

Lu: Do you know why I had trouble coming back when you tried to wake me up?

Ed: No...

Lu: Well that's because I was trapped by the bride, she made me flung against the wall, I thought I would never escape but the other spirit...(He came near to her to face her) the dark-figured man helped me...

Ed: He helped you?... Why? Lucy, did you talk to him?

Lu: Yeah but he was cut off by...( she suddenly remembered the voice of the dark figure, making her zone out.)

Ed: cut off by who... Lucy who was it?

"She was the woman of my dreams that turn into a nightmare..."

Ed: LUCY!...

Lu: They were a couple... Ed, he's not just a dark-figured man, his her groom.

Ed: So that means he's her partner?... but that doesn't make sense if he's with her why would he help you?

As they continue to draw their theory, Khalil was left to carefully observe the video where the demon went inside Fallon's body, as he watch the vid he noticed something eye-catching, " Hey guys can you come here for a moment?" He places the laptop in front of them, making everyone turn their attention to the vid. 

Ed: What is it Kal? 

Kl: Take a look at Fallon's hand. ( he zooms in the vid and set the resolution at a higher level for them to get a better look, as they observe Fallon's hand they saw the ring turns into pitch black and her finger has dark purple veins surrounding the ring) Is her ring supposed to be changing colors just like her eyes?

Just then Lucy suddenly remembered how Fallon kept playing with her ring earlier while she was asking her some questions about the spirits.

Lu: Of course! (She said to herself) it's her ring! 

Ed: What about her ring?

Lu: The spirits that are here is a groom and a bride right?

Kl: Yeah...

Lu: And Liam.

L: hmm?

Lu: Didn't you said this whole bride thing started after you got engage?

L: Yeah why?

Lu: Well if I'm right then the possess object is her ring...( She continued to explain her theory to the others)

L: Her ring? The engagement ring that I gave to her?! Are you saying that I did this to my wife??

Lu: theoretically yes, but you probably didn't know then,... Just- can you remember where you bought the ring? Maybe it will help us get some clues to who it use to belong to.

L: I didn't bought it... My-(he shyly looks at Blake before continuing his sentence)*sighed* my mother gave me that ring....

B: Laura! She was the one who gave you that ring to propose to my daughter!?

S: Does she know about the bride thing??

L: I don't know... She said it was my grandmother's ring that's why I use it to propose to Fallon.

Lu: So that means... The bride is your grandmother?

L: No!... That's not my Lala, I know my Lala and my Pop pop and I can tell you that's not them.

Ed: Then that means your mother lied...

B: Your mother is a lot of things Liam but doing this to my daughter, to your wife! God you better wish she has the best protection right now cuz if some happened to my daughter I'll make sure to send her to hell where she belongs!

L: I know you're mad Blake, I'm mad too hell I'm furious about but I don't care about her right now all I care about is Fallon.

As Blake and Liam having a heated conversation about his mother Sam had an idea as to how they would find out where the ring came from.

S: Can't you just call your mother and ask where she got that ring?

B: You think she would tell Liam the truth?!? For fucking sake she probably know that this will happen to Fallon and that she's enjoying every minute of it right now!

L: Blake's right I can't risk to trust her right now.

S: Oh...well can't we try to use the internet? For sure that ring made at least different kinds of owners for the past years before Laura even got a hold with it.

Lu: That's not I bad Idea Sam, Hey Khalil can you try to do some research about any hunted peach diamond ring.

Kl: On it.

Hearing the gang's discussion about Fallon's ring made Liam a worriedly took a quick glance at his wife's face and then carefully look at Fallon's hand where her ring was placed. For a second he was thinking if the paranormal experts' conclusion is true. He was about to take the ring off her finger when suddenly he felt a light squeeze in his hand and heard Fallon's broken voice which shock him a little.

 "What are you doing?"

Hey, guys, it's me again, I know this chapter is a bit short but I hope you still like it, and please don't forget to vote at the end.