Chapter 11

Hi guys, so here's a new chapter for you all, hope you like it and again please don't forget to vote at the end.

Being startled by the sudden wake-up of his wife, Liam panicked for a sec but quickly gather his thoughts and answered Fallon's question.

L: N-nothing I uhh...( He noticed Fallon was just staring at the ceiling) Fal?... Are you okay?

F:*her breathing was loud* I'm fine Liam...( She said in a creepy way, As she turn her gaze to her husband without even blinking)

Liam felt terrified and worried about his wife.

F: Honey, untie me...

L: Huh? ( Everyone was carefully minding every movement they took)

F: Please, my hands are already hurt, can you please untie me?

Lu: Umm Liam, I don't think that's a good idea.

F:  Honey c'mon I won't hurt anyone I just wanna hug you, don't you love me anymore?

L: I- uhh (he looks at Edward and Lucy who were siding their heads) can't Fallon.

F: What?

L: I'm sorry...

F: But Liam... it's me, I'm your wife, you're supposed to do what I say now I'm telling you TO UNTIE ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT! SO THAT I CAN TEAR YOUR HEAD APART! (Her face came from soft pleading eyes to a Demonic face making Liam stumble from his place) HAHAHAHAHAH!

Edward quickly held up a rosary against Fallon's Face, Making her groan "Urghhh"

Lu: That's enough demon! You had your fun now but it's time for you to go back to whatever hell you came from!

F: IF YOU WANT ME GONE YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL HER! ( they were all cut off guard, seeing everyone's face filled with worry made the devil smirk and scoff) WHAT? CAN'T DO IT?! FACE IT! I OWN THIS BODY NOW! HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Lucy grabs the holy water from Ed's side and rinsed on Fallon making her scream in pain.

F: AHHH! YOU BITCH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL! ( She started to tug and twist the knot from her hands)

Sam quickly hides behind Blake while Liam was by the side of the bed, panicking cuz he really doesn't know what to do anymore, on the other hand, Lucy was now trying to confront the spirit that was inside Fallon's body, Liam wanted his wife back so he did the only thing he thinks that can help Fallon, he steps out of the room and pulled out his phone and quickly called the only person who's responsible for everything that is happening to them.

Lr: Ahh Liam what a surprise to hear from -

L: Tell me where you got that damn ring! 

Lr: Hello to you too, umm what ring are you talking about now son?

L: THE RING! THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN ENGAGEMENT RING YOU GAVE ME! where did you get it from?!

Lr: Okay you need to turn down your voice a little son What's going on? why are you calling me in the middle of the night asking me about the engagement ring? 

L: BECAUSE! THANKS TO THAT RING MY WIFE'S LIFE IS ENDANGERED NOW FOR FUCKING SAKE LAURA TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT DAMN RING! (He placed his hand over his head and tighten his grip on his hair)

Lr: Ohh don't be so dramatic, you don't really believe that ring is hunted do you? ( she answered knowingly what Liam is pointing out and basically did not care about what might happen to Fallon.)

L: A-are you serious? (Liam finally realizes that Laura intentional gave the ring to harm Fallon) So let me get this straight you gave me that ring so that you can deliberately hurt Fallon?! ( the other end of the line was silence)I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! Fallon's being posses because of you!