Chapter 2

In London the day when Liam proposes to Fallon

L: So what do you say, Let's run away together baby, me and you ( he slips the ring on Fallon's finger)

F: Till the end of time (she wraps her arms on Liam's neck and kisses him)

After they got back from a romantic dinner to celebrate their engagement, Liam and Fallon intertwined their fingers as they hold hands while walking up to their room but Fallon suddenly realize that she had forgotten her phone on the table downstairs in the restaurant of the hotel where they were staying.

F: Shit, I think I forgot my phone downstairs, wait for me?

L: Yeah sure.

F: Actually no, you go ahead and I'll just meet you in the room, kay?

L: Kay, just be quick. (He gave her a peck on the cheek)

walking back to the elevator Fallon notices someone was following her but every time she turns around no one was there, As she stepped inside the elevator she saw a girl with a veil wearing a wedding dress, staring straight at her from the end of the hall as she tries to get a clear view of the figure the elevator door suddenly closes blocking her site. (That was the first time she saw the woman in the wedding dress, and it kept appearing in her dreams)

.

.

.

.

.

Back to the present day:

Liam was phasing around their bedroom worrying about where his wife was, he tried to call her phone but it just directed to her voicemail.

fallon's voicemail:

This is Fallon, Unless your my husband, say what you need to say, and make it short ...

L: Fallon, where are you? and why aren't you answering my calls? It's already past midnight, Blake already told me your meeting was finished a couple of hours ago so why aren't you here yet? I'm getting worried, call me when you get this...

Sam came up to him from behind

S: Hey, Fallon's not here yet?

L: No... she not answering my calls, Sam I'm getting worried--

he cut himself when they heard Alexis downstairs...they both went down to check.

A: It's a good thing Jeff and I went there ( She told her daughter while Jeff was helping Fallon to walk) I mean I told you to slow down your work but--

F: I know mother, and I said thank you didn't I? now can you please lower your voice before Liam--

L: Fallon! (Liam quickly runs down the stairs toward his wife) Are you okay? where have you been

F: Liam... yes I'm fine, I was at my office.

S: You look a mess, what happened to you?

F: Nothing--

J: We found her on the floor unconscious at her office. ( Fallon shot a look at Jeff)

L: What?! Fallon, How did that happen?

F: I--

Fallon didn't even get a chance to speak when Blake came out of his office to see what the commotion was about.

B: What is going on here, and why is these two here at my house? ( he pointed at Jeff and Alexis)

J: You can hold your horses, Blake, we're just here because we drove Fallon home.