Chapter 9

F: I'm a vessel?! what does that even mean?!

E: Well when a person is a vessel of a non-human entity, they can easily be controlled by those entities.

S: Control?? Do you mean possess?

E: Yes...

B: Okay I'm confused about how my daughter ended up being a vessel to these..."spirits" I mean there are 4 of them that the spirits cling on right? so why does Fallon have to be the one it possesses??

Fallon felt a bit lightheaded so she stepped back and took a seat on the couch, Sam assisted.

Lu: To be honest, we still don't know their purpose and why they attach themselves to you guys we were hoping that after tonight we might get some answers.

Liam came closer to Edward and Lucy to clarify things, while Blake noticed Fallon was feeling a bit faint so he decided to get some water for his daughter.

L: If you're not that sure, then how can you say she's even a vessel? ( Lucy sighed and lowered her voice so that only the 3 of them could hear each other.

Lu: This might be difficult to believe but when I was talking to Fallon earlier in your room I tried to ask her a simple question about these "spirits" you have been dealing with and yet she wasn't able to answer one question...

L: So what? that doesn't prove anything, she can't even remember being stuck inside the loft with that bride.

Lu: There's more... while we were in the room I tried to look around just to see if I can sense any hunted object that the spirits using, and as I wonder to your room I saw through the reflection one of the spirits you were talking about, the bride was looking at me as I talk to your wife.

 "Have you also been hearing voices too?"

" No, Are you just going to ask me a bunch of questions?!"

Lu: The bride stood by Fallon's side and placed her hand on Fallon's shoulder before she answered me, and when I turned to face them the bride was gone.

L: So... You think the bride is controlling her?

E: Those bruises on Fallon's body may indicate that it's preying on her soul, feeding every inch of her energy until they have total control of the host's body.

L: You mean the bride is already taking over Fallon's body?! 

Lu: Again we're still not sure, we told you--

L: Then tell me what you are sure about! ( he says aggressively)

Lu: Fine, the truth is Fallon's life is endangered, The longer we wait the longer the spirit can harbor inside Fallon's body, and here we are still talking while it continues to suck the life out of her. ( Liam was a bit speechless as he turned to look at his wife who was sitting on the couch barely keeping her eyes awake)

L: What... do we need to do?

E: Look, Liam... we're not your enemy here, but we can't really help much even if we want to, the church forbids us to take your case if we don't provide enough evidence to confirm you are really hunted, we can only do so little here.

L: Please... help my wife, please! I can't see her suffering anymore, just please do something! Anything I'm begging you!

E: Liam! we told you we first need evidence -

Lu: There is a much faster way...

L: There is? ( Edward turned his gaze at Lucy)

E: W-no you know you can't do that!