Chapter 3

"Alaina,wait! Please! Please forgive me!"

I shot up in my bed. Covered in sweat and tears running down my face. Dammit. I hate that dream. And why the hell am I still crying over him. It's been three years and he was the one that cheated on me. God, he still f***ing haunts me.

My phone vibrates.
Don't forget about the meeting and remember they will be here this afternoon. Be nice -_- Alaina.
Kelly

I respond with
I will be....so long as they don't piss me off ;)

By now it's about 7:30 am and I get up and hop in the shower to wash away the sweat and tears.

After about 15 minutes, I'm out the door and on my way to work. I get there with about 10 minutes to spare.

At about 11 am I look up from the front desk and see a group walk in. They were five guys, all wearing sunglasses, around six foot and definitely not American. 2 brunettes, a blonde, a redhead, and well I assume you can figure out the last one.....Well shit. Looks like they got in a little early. Apparently I'm gonna have to cross that damn bridge. Aaannndd of course they are headed my way. I'm at the front desk for info and tickets and such. Where else would they go? Ok stay calm and don't freak out.

By now they had reached me. I looked up from typing and smiled. "I'll be with you in a moment." I finished out that work and then turned my attention to them. "How may I help you today?" God please let my southern accent throw them off. I prayed silently.

"Five please." Yep. Definitely Riki. Ahaha. This is gonna be interesting.
As I handled the transaction, I could feel him stare me down like he was trying to place me or he actually recognized me, but I gave no sign (hopefully) that it was me or that I thought it was them.

I handed them their tickets, and Takuto and Hiro headed straight towards the gift shop. I tried my hardest not to stare or giggle.

As Boss, Riki and Kenshi go to walk away, Blondie runs up."C'mon, Ono! Early lunch break!" Both Boss and Riki stop and look back. I hear Boss murmur,"Do you think......?" Shhiiittt. Don't react. Don't react. By now they are both staring me down and I think they are about to say something so I answer Blondie.

"Sure, Samantha. Already been a long day for me as it is."

She seems upset by that halfhearted response."Awe,sorry,but hey we're going to Miami this weekend! So get happy."

I narrow my eyes as a warning even though I smiled half-heartedly like I was tired. "Yea,you're more concerned with the beach boys than the beach though huh?"

She got the hint."Well duh! You aren't?" I shook my head."Nah. I don't have much faith in love and stuff like that,ya know." I know that if they were listening that they heard that.

Maybe I emphasized beach too much but whatever. By now we are walking away, but I still feel like I have two daggers digging into my back, between my shoulder blades, but I walked on, head held high.