Chapter 11

I awoke around 1:30 pm. I was laying on and snuggled up to somebody and they were on my head. I look up to see Riki. His eyes were closed and he looked peaceful....and happy? Yes definitely happy. I look to my right and see Takuto looking out the window. He glances at me out of the corner of his eye and smirks, blushing. En is looking in the rear view mirror along with Kelly and they are both trying not to giggle.

Damn! How the hell did I end up on his shoulder? That's certainly not how I fell asleep! I go to sit up, but stop when I realize something. His arms were wrapped around me! By now my heart was beating a mile a minute. Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Nonono! I may want this, but I certainly don't need this. What the hell?!

"Pfft..." En is is trying his hardest to not laugh loudly at the obvious panic written on my face.

"Shut.Up." I hiss quietly, although I know I'm heard because of the silence in the car.

"Mmm." Riki shifts his head, burying his face in my hair. He tightens his grip, pulling me closer.

"Eep!" I squeaked and freeze. He relaxed again and his breathing returned to normal, even though he still kept his grip on me. Sitting in this odd position in the car did not help matters. Neither did the fact that I was with some of my closest friends...one of whom had confessed his feelings to me, but I chose his best friend.

Speaking of which, Takuto had turned to look at us. His blush deepened and he turned away muttering "Idiot lovebirds. Make up your damn minds."

"Don't you even dare say it like I wanted this." A growl had entered my voice and even whispering did not lessen the effect it had on my normally pitchy voice. Takuto turned and looked at me, shocked at my dark tone. Kelly and En immediately shut up, sensing the turn of my mood.

I had developed a very hot temper with a very short fuse, when it came to some things. This counted as one of those 'things'.

"I'm not going to wake him up, since he got less sleep than I did last night, but I don't want to hear about this and what happens in this van....stays in this damn van." I say, scowling.

"A-a-alright then." Takuto mumbles, still with wide eyes, and turns back towards the window.

"Easy Alaina. I'm sure none of us meant any harm, I certainly did not. This is something we normally do not see. You're not always the most...affectionate type. This was shocking. And while Takuto knows Riki well, we do not. We did not expect to see this side. From either one of you." Kelly tells me calmly, looking at me in the mirror.

"I...I know." I sigh and try to get comfortable. "This is gonna be a long ride." Please let him wake up soon. I just sit back and accept his warmth. Especially since there's not much more I can do, and I'm actually kind of enjoying this, as much as I hate to admit it. Not that I'll ever admit it and not that he'll ever know.