Ch 11-15 Riki's PoV

"Riki. Riki! Hey, it's time to get up. I'd like to be able to move please." I feel a warmth and my arms are wrapped around somebody as I feel a light hand hit my cheek. Repeatedly.

I swear to God I'm gonna... My eyes snap open. My chin is on Alaina's head and she's looking up at me in apparent discomfort. "Eh?" She's so close! "Oh God! Sorry!!" I immediately let Alaina go. I can feel the heat radiating off of my cheeks. She slides out the van and runs into the gas station. I glance at the radio clock. 3:00. Damn I slept longer than I thought I would. I guess I'm still on Japan time. Got to admit it though. Best sleep I've had in years.

I step out if the van and stretch my long legs, which had been folded up for hours. Being 5' 11" has its disadvantages.

"I see you've finally decided to wake up." Takuto says, looking at me, leaning against the van. "It was the most awkward car ride."

"Why?"

He grins evilly, refusing to answer. Before I could question him further, Boss and Hiro come over to me, with Kenshi trailing behind them. As soon as they saw me, they busted out laughing.

"What is wrong with you guys?" I glared at them, wondering what they knew.

"~Oh nothing~" Hiro grins innocently. That face doesn't mean 'nothing'.

When Kenshi recovers he goes in saying something about an energy drink.

"*sigh* Whatever. Do you guys know how far we are from the hotel?"

Boss thinks for a moment. "I believe Kelly said we were close. Really close. Like 5 to 10 minutes."

Hiro looks at me. "How long have you been up?"

"About 2 minutes give or take. Why?"

Him and Boss break out into another fit of obnoxious laughter.

"Idiots." I narrow my eyes.

Boss recovers and suddenly looks serious. "Did you ask her about scoping the place out?"

"No. When we got in the van she passed out. I drifted off soon after, and like I said, I just got up."

He breaks into another goofy grin. " I wonder if Kelly did?"

"She hasn't." Takuto answers him, without an insult for once.

I see Alaina come out of the store, a Gatorade in hand. She looks fed up and angry. I wonder what's wrong with her? Maybe she knows what they keep laughing about. As she walks up to us, Hiro and Boss look up with wide grins.

"Don't y'all say a damn word because I will hit you two like I did En." She growled.

"~Aw~" Hiro pouts and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. Boss pats him on the back as he laughs.

"What are they talking about?" I look to her quizzically.

"Ask Blondie. Or En. It's on their damn phones." A blush creeps up into her cheeks as she answers through clenched teeth. What has her fuming?
Oh! Maybe I should apologize.

"Sorry about the-Well the-" I start and I could feel my cheeks light up red again.

"You're fine. It happened and we were both asleep. At least we were for most of it. You more so. And sorry for the attitude, but-Well you will understand. *mumbling softly*" She stops me, but I wasn't able to catch that last part. Good. I can feel my relief show on my face, but I don't try to stop it.

"~Oh yea! It was so-*wap*Ow! Wha?" Woah...She actually hit him!

"Ha! She actually hit orange-head. Pfft." Takuto cracks up as Hiro cries to Boss. Me and Boss stare with raised eyebrows.