Chapter 14

We get to the hotel.

"Okay we have five rooms, all beside each other and on the 3rd floor, and 10 room keys." Kelly holds out a fan of key cards. "So who's pairing with who?"

I grab a card. "45. Whoever gets it, gets it. I'm going to take a shower and wash-up." I take my bag and enter the room, setting it on the bed and pull out a change of clothes. I head into the bathroom and strip. I hear the heavy door to the room open. I wonder who got the key? With my luck it will be Riki.

I hop into the hot shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I step out and wrap up in a towel. I partially towel dry my hair and quickly get dressed. I walk out to my bag and get some toiletries. I see a bag sitting on the other bed, but no sign of my roommate. Well, it's one of the boys. That's definitely not one of the girls or En's. I go back into the bathroom and freshen up. Then I start to blow dry my hair.

The bathroom door opens."EEEEKKK!" I screech, nearly dropping the blow dryer, and flinging my makeup bag towards the figure.

"Woah! Ow! Easy!" I'm suddenly enveloped in a pair of warm arms.

I look up. "Riki!? Goddamnit!! Don't you know how to f****ing knock?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I pound his shoulder with a closed fist.

"Well," he looks back to door, where my makeup bag is on the floor,"you hit me in the head, so I think we can call it even." He grins down at me.

I narrow my eyes. Jerk. Why does him holding me calm me down so much?! Ugh! "You can let go now."

"Oh. Heh, yea. Sorry." He lets me go and scratches the back of his head awkwardly, a faint blush gracing his cheeks. That's adorable. I sigh lightly, letting out the last of my nerves.

"So, you got the room key?"

"Well...See what happened was..? Kaylee ran up and snatched 3 keys out of Kelly's hands. 45 and the two 43s. She gave the 43s to Samantha and En....then she came up and handed me 45 and quite literally shoved me in here. Are they a couple by the way?"

I raise my eyebrows. "Really? And no, they are not....yet." It's not like Kaylee to meddle.

"Yea. So....Oh while you were in the shower, we went and ate downstairs in the cafe. I brought you a coffee and a blueberry muffin." He gives me a soft grin and after picking up my bag, hands it to me. I can feel my heart take off, as if in a race. WTF heart?! Really?

"Thanks." I smile back. "Now shoo! I need to finish." I shoo him out and close the door. I lean back against it, biting my lip. Oh my God.....I still want him. I stand back up and go back in front of the vanity and finish blow drying my hair, lightly humming to myself.