Kenya looked the girl up and down

"You lucky this ain't my shop" she told the girl as the door opened again and the hair stylist who I'm guessing was Naomi, walked in

"Thank you Kenya for my hair. I'll talk to you later girl"I thanked her and she nodded

"Okay"

I grabbed my stuff and left out of the salon, seeing Dre's car parked out front. I smiled, walking up to the car and smiled even bigger when I saw Dre holding some flowers

He flashed me a smile as I got in the car, passing the flowers over to me

"You lookin fine as hell"

"Thank you...these are for meeee" I dramatically said, leaning over to kiss him then looked at the flowers "you soooo sweet"

I looked in the backseat and saw gio was asleep so I turned back around

"I need him UP so he can sleep good tonight"

Dre grinned while driving off "oh you finally bout to let me take this virginity you swear you got?"

"Yeah. I think so. Cause you know ion get naked for just anybody"

"Well I seen you naked a couple- more than a couple times"

"Well you deserve it" I said as I kept my eyes on the flowers

They were different shades of pink and white with many different types of flowers. I'm pretty sure these were not cheap at all

"Today makes 3 years since we first met and I must say. It's been a very VERY long 3 years"

Dre looked over at me "these been the best 3 years of yo life. Don't play"

"Hmmm.. let's see. I spent majority of the first year going back and forth with ya babymomma. This past year I spent majority of it pregnant... Ill say the only decent year was the second year because I was neither pregnant or arguing"

He sucked his teeth before we both started laughing

"Let me stop before I make you cry cause you lowkey emotional. These have been 3 of the best years"

"I'm not emotional"

"Deandre who you lying to right now?"

"Ain nobody lying"

"You are. You are soooo emotional. Especially when you get in your feelings. You know how many times I called trin cursing you out"

"I knew you and trin be talkin bout me on the phone. Y'all obviously ain got shit else to discuss"

"Cause you and Darius took our lives away from us"

"I took you outta the streets. You should be thankful"

"No YOU should be thankful. Cause WE took y'all outta the streets. The brothers of destruction going around fucking everything and everybody. Planting seeds"

"That's Darius"

"I'm pretty sure your track record is just as long as his. Only difference is you didn't leave everybody you fucked with a permanent souvenir"

"You gone chill off my brother" Dre chuckled

"Ima chill. I'll let him be great cause I'm the past two  years he only had one baby. Seems like a record and I'm proud"

"You ain shit" Dre shook his head, continuing to drive and laugh at me

Trin