21. we'll both get out.

Começar do início

One thing I could think of was that it was to their own possible enjoyment. Since she escaped their grasps, they feel like they need to punish her. Like if they drive her crazy enough, her father will reconsider. They brought me up because they know I'm the one protecting her, and if Obi-Wan is right, which he usually is, someone in the castle is working with them. There were so many people observing us, they easily could have seen us grow closer, be the Sith Lord's eyes and ears. Now that we've left, they feel like she deserves even more punishment.

I let out a groan, rubbing my face with my hands. The sun was going down, nighttime beginning to take over. I wanted to check on (y/n) again, and make sure that she was okay. I didn't want her to wake up in the dark and become upset again. The door was opened a little bit, and I could see a light coming from inside the room. I opened it more, seeing that she wasn't in bed anymore.

"(y/n)?" I called to her, hearing the bathroom door open and she came out in new clothes.

She was wearing shorts and a tank top shirt like she usually wore to bed, her hair was placed in a ponytail so it was out of her face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." She sighed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Don't apologize." I stepped further into the room, watching as she took a step towards me as she fiddled with her fingers. "Are you hungry? I didn't see you eat all day."

"Yeah, a little. But it's late now, Momma says you shouldn't eat late at night." She shrugged, a feeling of guilt washing over her.

Force I hate that woman.

"That doesn't matter. Come on, we'll make something." I held my hand out to her, watching as she eyes it before softly placing her small hand in my own.

I pulled her downstairs behind me and towards the kitchen, I wasn't sure what to make. I don't really cook, usually things are just provided. But I knew she liked tea, and that is something I know how to make.

"Sit," I motioned for (y/n) to sit on one of the stools at the kitchen island, "What do you want?" I asked before turning the kettle on to boil.

"Biscuits." She shrugged, and I chuckled a bit.

"You can't eat biscuits for dinner, (y/n)." I turned around to face her, watching her roll her eyes playfully.

"Sure I can. I do all the time." She argued, getting off the stool and walking over to the cupboards.

"You need real food, (y/n)." I argued, watching as she struggled to reach the cookies on the top shelf. Where I purposely put them.

"This is real food!"

"No it's not. Come here and help me find something." I heard her grumble, closing the cupboard in defeat as she opened up the fridge as I stood behind her.

We both scanned it, trying to find something appealing. We didn't really have a whole lot, since it's been a week since the last time Ahsoka went to the market in town.

"You really think we can't have biscuits for dinner?" She mumbled, defeat clear in her tone.

I sighed, closing the fridge door as we both stood back from it. "I guess we have to." I muttered, reaching to grab her the stupid cookies as she smiled triumphantly.

"You can have these tonight. But tomorrow we're going to the market, you have to eat real food." I said as she nodded, happily eating her dumb cookie.

Just then the kettle started whistling, and I took it away from the fire as I got out a cup for her before putting in some tea. It was herbal, something I brought myself. It helps you sleep, and I know she needs it.