CH 23

Y/n's POV

I was in the living room of taehyung oppa's mansion watching some K-drama's to distract myself.

After I woke up from my sleep, I saw my phone still on and Netflix was running some random movie not the one I was watching, once I realized I slept while taehyung oppa strictly messaged me that we have to talk.

I thought he was late so i called my friends to share my nervousness and feel better. But they ended the call to so i stared watching movies but look i slept and woke up late.

I rushed out of my room and checked Taehyung oppa's room if he was there but i didn't find him so i ran towards the living room searching the places I knew in this mansion but when I didn't find him I asked anna about it.

She told me he didn't come home yet and left when I was a few minutes late to the mansion.

In my thoughts i heard sounds of shoe clicking on the floor I turned to see taehyung oppa is back home. Jeez what am I going to do now sgysosndbdvdhvsa what am I going to say should I tell him everything well he needs to know but we aren't that close yet but it still feels weird to hide things and lie to him.

Y/N; you're home hey....

I sound so awkward right now.

Taehyung: hello princess how was your day.

He said smiling at me and sat next to me keeping his hands on my shoulder.

Y/N: it was weird......
.
.
.
I am sorry.

Taehyung: for what baby?

He asked his voice sounding kinda worried.

Y/N: for today and everything.

Taehyung: don't be sorry i trust you. There has to be some reasons why you lied. Tell me baby why did you go to university even when I told you not to?

He trusts me so much and i broke his trust I hate this feeling. I am not a bad person I had to lie please i swear I'm good person, I said to myself crying internally.

My eyes started getting teary now and i couldn't help but brake down in front of him. I hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder.

Taehyung oppa suddenly picked me up on his lap, soothing me patting my back like I was a baby and keeping my head close to his chest near his heart i was able to hear his calming and relaxing heartbeat.

Taehyung: This heart just beats for you.

He wished I guess after looking at how I was calming a little by that. But he didn't stop and asked me again

Taehyung: tell me y/n, tell me everything, your every pain trust me I'll be your cure I'll make everything better.

Hearing this I can't stop myself from telling him everything he actually cares for me, I can't help but feel loved right now in this world I have no one else than my oppa and if someone is here trying to make his space in my heart without forcing me, and genuinely showing me his feelings... How can i leave that person alone he needs some love, he gives me so much love i should return his feelings he deserves love.

Y/N: I am sorry e-every time, every time i lie-lied to you I broke everyone's trust I should have fought against him I was always scared and kept myself shut but now I regret it. M-my... In my university there's a guy M-mark h-he is like an obsessed sick man. He always ruled me in uni and i listened to everything he said because his-his da-d i.. Is a mafia and Mark will soon take his place I was scared he'll hurt jungkook oppa so i didn't tell him the things he did to me. That is worst than bullying or any physical pain because of him everytime I suffered mentally.