Marco Asensio (Real Madrid) - Jo Soc Culer

Start from the beginning

Marco held onto her throat as he kissed her. "Marco, I'm-" He stopped her. "No, not yet. Just a little while longer. You can do that for me cariña." Her hips jolted as his fingers explored everywhere. She tried her best not to release but he was making it very difficult. "Nearly cariña. I want you to beg." Her mouth stayed open, trying not to let out a moan but failing. "I'd-" She muffled the moan by sucking on her lip. "I'd like to see you try." She said in a challenging tone. He picked her up again and brought her to the sofa. The liberty of staying in Alba's apartment was that everything was close. The kitchen, the sofa, the bed. She bit onto his shoulder, leaving a mark behind as she did. Now, I am going to let you finished yourself but you need to ask, how does that sound?" He sat down on the sofa, her on top of him. "And who's gonna stop me?" He pulled her head towards him and clenched his jaw. "I am. Now ride my thigh."

She gripped onto his shoulders and began to stimulate herself on his thigh. Her pace quickened as she grew closer and closer. "Remember to ask." Her fingernails dug into his broad shoulders as he watched her amused. "Marco, let me. Let me please." He pouted. "Since you asked so politely." His hand came down, slapping her ass before massaging it. She got quicker and quicker, her mind clouding with the thought of her orgasm. "Who says I need to dick you down? I can make you cum without it." That was enough to push her over the edge. She quivered as he helped her ride through her orgasm. He smiled. "Now, now I'm going to fuck you." His attempt to get up was foiled as Alba pushed him back down. He looked up confused as she managed to push him, back down, onto the sofa. "I'm going to plead my case on behalf of Barcelona." He was about to say something before she began kissing his collarbone and trailing kisses down towards his sweatpants. "They aren't even paying you." He laughed. "Watching you like this is reward enough mi amor." His breath trembled as she untied his sweatpants. He groaned as she bit at his v line, leaving lilac bruises wherever she roamed. "I want you to beg for me." He chuckled and looked down to her.

"You have got some nerve, telling a Madrista to beg for a Culer. Have you no shame?" Her hand began caressing his sweatpants, getting ever so closer to his package. He looked at her, his eyes somehow darker than they once were. "I am shameless. Now beg or I'll make you." He scoffed and lifted both his arms up above his head. "I'd like to see you try."  He repeated what she had said earlier. She cried closer to him and kissed his lips. "As you wish." Her hands trailed down his toned torso as her hips began to move against his waist. His eyes closed slowly as she continued this pace. "Cariña, please-" she stopped. "What was that?" She purred. His hands fell to her hips, moving them to her ass. "Please, can you-" he stopped himself from speaking. It was embarrassing for him. "Can I what?" She asked. "Please ride me." She grinned and came off him. "Wait." She paused, looking at him. "Keep your jersey on." She looked down at the blaugrana on and shook her head. "I have something much nicer for your eyes underneath and besides-" she pulled the shirt over her head, Marco's eyebrow raising as he looked at the white lace bra on her. "I don't think we should bring our teams into this."

He bit his lip to hide his grin but couldn't. He couldn't contain his excitement. She tugged at his boxers slowly. He would be getting a taste of his own medicine. She gave one last hard pull and out sprang his erection. Her finger ran it up and down before her tongue pressed against the head. His head fell back in satisfaction. "Cariña, I said please." He whined. As his eyes opened, he saw her above him again. "Oh I know, and I'll reward you for that." She winked, placing a soft kiss onto his cheek. His hands made their way back to her hips, squeezing them as she aligned herself with him. "Ready?" She teased. Before he could even give an answer, she was already lowering herself down. A collective moan came from the two. She began winding her waist as Marco dug his hands into Alba's hips. He held back moans as she rode him but she tutted once more. "I want to hear you say my name." Marco whimpered as she became more slow. "Cariña-" she hook her head. "My name, Marco. Not my pet name." He locked eyes with her. "Alba, Alba please." She quickened once more, his cock hitting all the right spots within her. She looked down at him. She saw a man totally enamored by her, by her beauty, her passion. He in turn saw that god was indeed a woman. Marco felt himself getting closer. His hand left her hips and cupped on side of her face. Her mouth opened, welcoming his thumb. She sucked and kissed it. Marco couldn't tear his eyes off her. A pure work of art.

"Cariña, I think I'm close." He managed to breathe out. She too felt her abdomen clenching as that all too familiar feeling built up inside of her. "I know, I am too." She whimpered. His grip on her hips became harder and he lifted his hips to meet her. Marco somehow found himself sitting up, so naturally his head buried into her chest, muffling the unholy sounds spilling from his lips. "Alba-" he nearly choked before he felt himself reach his high. Alba joined him just after, both of their moans mixing together as if they were harmonies. He helped her ride her climax out again, before kissing her softly and pulling out. It was near complete silence until they had both gotten back to their normal breaths, when Marco decided to break it. "So, who won El Clasico?" Marco joked. Alba slapped his arm playfully, earning a laugh from her boyfriend. "I say it is a tie." She replied. Marco moved closer, a wild grin still on his face. "So how about we skip to the second Clasico? Mmh?" He smiled. Alba matched his grin and kissed him as he lifted her and walked towards her bedroom, ready for a round two.