We made it, last day together

11:25

They made it to the train finally out of breath, jasper grabbed the money handing to the man behind the glass.

"Two tickets please" he says in a rush, looking to see if they were followed. He knows his father would have been looking for him now. He was handed the tickets and took Amalia's hand leading her to the train, bumping into a few people. Adrenaline pumping in.

Finally getting on the train sitting down in their own little room. He looks at Amalia.

She looked shocked, in her own mind, because she was she finally left the hell whole in one piece, with jasper whitlock.

"Hey, it's going to be ok, I have this under control" jasper says taking her shaking hands. She nods looking at him muttering a okay.

"Jasper listen, if anything happen-"jasper cut her off. "Nothing is going to happen"

"Jasper, don't cut off. And IF anything happens. I want you to run, or go back home, because jasper I saw the the way that man was looking at you he knows you, and I know he will snitch. So if anything, you go back home with your dad. You tell my family I love them, give clemmy the prettiest flower you can find. No roses. And you win this war." Jasper was lost for words.

If they got caught, she wants him to go home and forget about her, and wants him to just go into their house and say 'oh hey amalias dead clemmy here's the prettiest flower'

"Nothing in going to happen" he says like it's final. Amalia nods.

"Let's get some rest. We need to, it's going to be a long day tomorrow" Amalia says pulling and the couches that's way it was a bed. Their was already a blanket. This was the first time they slept the whole night together. And before the knew it they were in Boston.

𐬼𐬽𐬼

January 28

Walking off the bus stretching, the young couple look at each other. Smiling as they left Houston. They walked around Boston for a little while before Amalia decided

"I wanna cut my hair off. All of it. Not bald. But short. " jasper looks at her in nothing but adoration.

"Ok we can cut it" they quickly run into a hair store and buys a pair of scissors and goes into a hotel asking to use the bathroom. Going into the bathroom they begins to laugh as they mess around and talk about the length they want the hair off.

Cutting it off jasper thought she looked more beautiful. And can't help but take a photo in the camera he brought for memories.

 And can't help but take a photo in the camera he brought for memories

"Jasper" she wines, but then laughs

"Amalia" he mocked a whine, but then laughs with her. They quickly trash the hair making sure to leave none and goes to the shack. It wasn't big but it wasn't small. Their was a bathroom living room and kitchen and one bedroom. They instantly get on the bed and became to cuddle up,                                                     
Laughing at memories, enjoying the moment

Not knowing that was their last day together

522 words