Meeting future inlaws

Hopping off the plane was a high Amalia heavens. I know any vampire would use their human traits for good things, but Amalia... Nope. Instead she used it to get High.

And standing in the middle of the airport with a sign was Edward Cullen. He was surprised he wasn't late because of how long an argument took with his adoptive brother, claiming he should be the one picking her up.

Amalia heavens-swan

Just one look in Edward's eyes. Amalia was sober.

"Nope" Edward was caught off guard by her bluntness.

"Absolutely not, you with my sister huh, her boyfriend. And your vampire, yeah no. I'm walking" she turned around and walked the other direction. Edward caught up with her though.

"Listen I know your from the 1800's" He immediately went straight into it. Amalia stoped and looked at him.

"You,, don't,, know,, shit" Edward wasn't budging.

"I know that you're not human, I know you first love was jasper Whitlock, I know everything" Amalia at this point was boiling, how dare he bring up her dead love.

"He is not dead I can assure you. Listen, Bella In trouble with a army of vampires and we need the most protection as possible, at least come with me so I could explain"

They say in silence for about a minute. Feet and talking still linger, they were still in the airport.

Amalia turned around five minutes later, and walked towards him. "Fine" she says bluntly. And walks past him with Edward behind her.

••••

"So your telling me, you took Bella to play baseball with you family and Nomand passed through, one tried to kill her and led her dumb ass, witch you guys saved her from, a ballet studio. and the other one tried to kill Bella after you abandoned her in the woods, and now the last one is trying to kill her out of revenge of killing her mate so she builds an army to stop you guys??"

Edward grimes at the thought, regret and displeasure filling his body. "Yep, pretty much"

Right now they are in the car, they came up with the plan to Amalia coming out with the wolves and helping fight. Weird thing, Edward told her whatever she does, don't get distracted.

Finally they pulled up to Charlie's house, Bella waiting nervously for her 'sister'

"Damn, I do not blame them. How do you expect her to be like, oh James is dead imma go kill myself and never to be found, no bitch of course she's going to get revenge how would you feel if someone killed Bella. I really don't blame them but since I love Bella I will help." Edward looked at her shocked by what she said

They never thought of it that way, but was glad she was going to help,

"Your going to come out with the wolves" Edward swerved as Amalia lets out a high pitched scream.

"They're doggies now a days!!!!. EhHhHhHh" due to the vampire hearing Edwards ears rang HARD.

"Maybe a little less screaming" Amalia quickly shut up and apologized before going into a comfortable silence.  They pulled up to the house and Edward read that jasper wasn't there.

"Ready to meet my family"

A long silence

"Nahhh"