Yes, Sleeptime clemmy

"Run away, but jasper were only eighteen, I mean I would love to run away with you but what about the sibling, and what if we get caught, jasper you know what your father would do I can't let you get hurt" she starts to ramble.

Jasper shakes his head and grabbed her face with his hands

"Shhh,shh it ok, listen we can leave, we can visit the sibling I already talked to them and I got your moms blessing, we can visit them anytime you like, we won't get caught. I can bring a couple hundreds with me and we get go wherever you want. It's you and me" by now they were crying.

They were crazy, but they love each other.

"Ok, ok let's go, meet me tomorrow at our meadow and we can go, 9:00pm bring a backpack of clothes and just things you need, we can get jobs and get more stuff. God jasper were really doing this" Amalia laughs, witch jasper joins her in with tears in his eyes, she said yes.

The love of his life was running away with him, they were escaping.

"We have to be careful, I overheard my dad telling mom that he wants me to go into war," Jasper says carefully knowing Amalia best friend was African. Amalia looks up at him with fear. Something that broke him.

"But I don't want to, you know how I feel about them, how I adore them." Jasper would always talk about how he adore Africans, their culture was something else. They were wild and free. But he didn't want that to end for them.

A knock was at the door and a young girl no older than 4 came in with her teddy bear. Other known as the youngest. Clementine, also known as Clemmy.

"Sissy I had a nightmare, can I sleep with yo- jasper!!" She immediately stoped crying and closed the door running to the teen.

" hi baby how are you, I missed you so much" he quickly caught her and hugged her tightly, besides Amalia, clemmy was his favorite. Even if he won't admit it.

"I missed you too" a baby voice was heard.

"Now I heard you had a nightmare what's that about" jasper said pulling away

"Now I heard you had a nightmare what's that about" jasper said pulling away. Sitting her on his lap (ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒)

"Well I though that when you and lia go on vacation that you guys will get caught and won't come back" to say this broke jasper heart was understanding,

"I will do everything in my hulk body to protect lia with my life" jasper knew she may be four but she was smart. She knew they were running away.

"Can I sleep with you guys" she said rubbing her eyes. "Of course little one"

Amalia could melt about how jasper takes care of her, she wonders if they will ever have kids, she wants this moment to never end. They all fall asleep on the bed.

.
.
.

But at 5:17am jasper hops out the window after giving his girls a kiss on the four head and makes his way home before his parents wake up, witch he successfully did. He could keep the grin off his face when he placed himself of the bed, he was running away it's the love of his life.

That was all he could think about when he closed his eyes into his slumber.

572 words