let's know each other...! ❥(2)

Start from the beginning

aur vansh ka pyaar usse ijjat deta hai...usse Khushi deta hai

kabhi bhi agar agge uski bejati ki toh samajh lena meri ijjat pe ungli utha rahe ho tum log.."

He continued almost in his loud baritone voice ..

"Agar uske ijjat aur pyaar se khela...toh iss vr mansion mai ...app Jo roj roj ke yeh chote ..khel khelte hi na ...woh khel khelne  ke layak bhi nahi rahoge..!!
"

Anger ..rage....washed through his veins...still he controlled...but vansh he himself knows how badly he has controlled himself to stop them get them punished by him...

But seems Anger issues were not only in his personality but Ishani's personality too ..when he heard Ishani once again using dirty words to riddhima..

Here Not able to control her anger Ishani approached vansh ...

" How dare you Bhai ...? How dare you to slap me ..Sirf uss bitch...uss
doh kaudi ke ladki ke liye ...apne ..."

Vansh greeted his teeths and closed his eyes...and gave another slap on her face ..bcoz it was really enough for him...to loose his senses...

" What I said just now na Ishani...?? Remember it ...?
And what i said i mean it ...by my core of heart..!!.

Think 100 times before you speak.... Ishani angre Varma  "

He said spitting fire from in his eyes and he knows his sister very well... Calling her by this name ...she doesn't like it ...

" I am Ishani Rai singhaniya Bhai ..."

" You are not Ishani... legally you are Ishani Varma ...

And

...Mrs Varma ....

don't try to mess with Mrs Rai singhaniya...you get that ...? She is queen of this Vr empire...

Everybody get that ....!!! ??? "

Vansh shouted loudly ..making dadi flinch by his voice for a second...and scared Chachi..nodded like a she was pet of vansh ...

warning everybody vansh left from there quickly ..to see riddhima.. getting worried for her

Reaching in front of his room ..he found door was closed and curtains were also putted which gave no view from his room .

He called softly yet getting worried...

" Riddhimaa ? "

Getting no response by calling her several times...his worry turned to fear ...

Something clicked in his mind ....and taking the small stool from the another room ...he kept in front of his door....

Reaching near the cctv camera he searched for the key ..which was extra key kept for any emergency....

He got the key and not wasting a single minute ..he unlocked the door... only to find riddhima sleeping on the bed ... To one side of bed on her one arm...