Niall nods, puts on his glasses and turns his attention back to his computer screen. Angana looks at him as he types in codes and data.

I huff and bring my attention to Harry. He smiles down at me from his position beside me.

"Brainy girl," he whispers, bending his head sideways towards me. His breath hit the side of my hair. I let out a small chuckle.

"Muscle boy," I whisper back to him with a smirk on my face and squeeze his bicep. He laughs a little, making Angana look at us with narrowed eyes.

"We are here doing all the work and there you guys are doing literally nothing," she says, folding her hands in front of her chest in defiance and glaring at us both.

"We are doing work," Harry says and he quickly snatches the notepad from my lap and acts as if he is writing something very important on it. Angana rolls her eyes and looks back at Niall.

I nudge Harry's elbow and laugh. He has a small pout on his face as he concentrates on the paper in front of him. His fingers holding the pen move gracefully and artistically.

"What are you doing?" I whisper because I don't want Angana to again ponder us with her usual complaints. I try to lift myself from my seat to peep at what Harry is doing but he doesn't let me. He turns the notepad away from me.

After a minute Harry turns his body towards me as he has been shielding his work from my view. He smiles down at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He passes me my notepad. I look at his face with raised brows but all he does is grin at me.

I take the notepad from his hand and look at what he has done. Harry keeps his eyes on my reaction as I look at his drawing.

I try to suppress my laughter but I fail. I burst into fits of laughter. I hold onto my stomach so that I don't fall on the ground and my other hand clutches the notepad tightly.

"Oh my god, wow that is-" I can't stop. Harry holds onto my shoulder and rubs his hand up and down my back. He looks at me whilst suppressing the smile that is about to erupt from his beautiful peach lips.

I laugh so hard that tears fall from my eyes.

Angana and Niall look at us, weirdly. Their eyes go from me to Harry. Harry bites onto his lower lip and slumps against his chair.

"What the hell is that?" Angana says and snatches the notepad from me before I have a chance to stop her.

She stares at the page for a little longer and then lifts her eyes to look at us. My lips curl into a tight lipped smile and I look at her apologetically with blurry eyes. Niall peeps his head towards Angana and stares at the notepad in her hand before he too starts laughing.

We all look at each other and start laughing. It surprises me to see Angana laugh too.

She turns the notepad towards mine and Harry's direction and points at the page and says, "I should be angry but well, this is funny." And starts laughing. Niall is hysterically laughing as he settles his head on Angana's shoulder, holding his own stomach.

"That's a really good one, Harry," Niall says to which Harry laughs, popping up his dimples.

I somehow calm down from my laughing and take the notepad from Angana's lap and point at it and ask Harry, "this is really funny but why do we all have some prop on us and you don't?"

Harry has made four stick figures with eyes on the notepad. Two have their hair in bob cut. The other two have flying ice cream scoop hair. One of the bob cut hair is wearing evil horns on the head and the other one is wearing a crown with dotted jewels. A scoop hair one is wearing glasses and the other one has a smirk on the face.