~thirty six~

explicit sexual content 

"Hold me, love me, touch me, honey
Be the first who ever did"

~Cinnamon Girl, Lana Del Ray

Alena's POV 

Harry allows himself into my lab and grins at me when I look at him from my work.

I can't help but smile at him. He is dressed in a navy blue chest fitted shirt along with black jeans. I miss his naked chest from early on but it had blood smeared all over it so he had needed to clean himself up.

My face heated a hundred degrees when he asked me to help him clean up. It was a perfect chance for me to see him fully naked but I couldn't do it. I do regret that I let go of the chance but now I can do nothing about it. If I would have then I would have combusted into thin air.

Harry walks towards me and stands behind me. His chest touches my back and I feel the instant heat transfer from his body to mine.

"Hi," I say as he leans himself over me. His hands hold onto my sides and pull me towards his body.

"Hey," he whispers, right in the shell of my ear making current go through my whole body which make me shiver in the most turn on way. His face moves closer to me and he kisses my cheek from behind. I feel instant butterflies in my whole body.

I turn around to face him. The edge of the table digs against my lower back as I look at him. His hands slip to my lower back where he prevents my body from getting dug into the edge.

Harry licks his lip and asks, "would you like to hang out at my house tonight?" Harry's British accent never seems enough. No matter how many times I hear him speak, it always seems like I am hearing him for the first time. I tilt my head a bit to look at him. He observes me quietly as I search his lush green eyes.

He is calling me to his house? To hangout?

"You are asking me to hangout with you?" I ask him in confusion, pointing finger at myself. He chuckles under his breath and pulls me closer to him. I place my hands on his shoulder.

"Yes you, sunshine." He grins.

I think for a few seconds about whether it is a wise choice to go to Harry's house, not like this is my first time going to his house. I mean hangouts don't do harm, right? Besides, I have fun whenever I am with him. And now we are also on good terms regarding a lot of things. He knows my boundaries almost.

"Okay." I give him a small reassuring smile and a big smile appears on his face. "But I have my shift at the garage today so I may be late. Is that okay?" I ask him quietly, biting my lower lip in nervousness.

"I will pick you up from your work after," he says casually and I scrunch up my face in thought. He wants to pick me up from my work? Why? Why am I overthinking all of this? Should I be worried?

Alena, just calm down for a bit. He is just being nice. 

Well he has been awful to me so many times before that it has become hard for me to digest when he is nice sometimes. But he hasn't been awful to me lately so I think he has finally started to be nice. Honestly, I had no doubt about him having a kind heart. He was so closed off in the starting but I seem to forget that he is a human too. It is human nature to put guards on in front of strange people and strange places. I can't blame Harry on that.

"Yeah that sounds good." I say to him.

"Okay then I will pick you up at-" he asks.

"Six." I complete his sentence. He pulls away from me and looks at me with a goofy smile.