~four~

"I'm feelin' like a bullet, jumpin' out a gun
I'm feelin' like a winner, I feel like the one"

~BLOW, Ed Sheeran (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars)

Harry's POV

Who would have ever thought that a club would be so crowded on a Monday evening? I wonder as I get out of my car and start walking towards the entrance of the club.

I don't go to clubs on a regular basis, mostly I take some small missions and get myself engaged in working to keep my mind distracted.

And when I don't get any missions, I sleep with some random whore. It's a common thing for me to do. Besides I have some wants which needs to be fulfilled by fucking.

The club is even more crowded than a women's clothing section with 50% off. People are gushing in and out of the club rapidly, pushing and pulling.

The club is so full of neon intimidating lights that it radiates till the outside of the club. Red, blue and black shades lingering throughout the whole room. There is a usual spot of lingerie covered women on the stage, dancing. The bar on the very left of the huge room. Stairs present besides it which goes to the first floor filled with special rooms for private performances. I walk past the sweaty dancing bodies to search for Liam.

I hear my name being shouted from one of the booths and I immediately see Liam waving his hand towards me. I walk towards the booth and sit on the corner seat, relaxing a bit.

One by one more people join us. Some are my colleagues who I have never made an attempt to talk with but they know exactly who I am and some are probably Liam's friends from outside the agency. They introduce themselves to each other.

"Hey, Harry," Drew, who works with me greets.

I nod, plainly. Again, I am not a social butterfly going around talking.

"So how have you been? Heard you got a promotion," he still continues even from the lack of my response.

"Yeah the same old, work and stuff," I simply reply, moving a hand through my curls.

"Isn't it great you're moving to a big place? I wish I could go there." Drew says while living in his dream world. Like fuck, why do people go around telling that. 'Harry, you are going to the big place huh'.

"Not so big enough I think. Just a clutter of wealthy tuxedo men, besides men like you won't fit there," I speak smugly, taking out a cigarette from my pocket and lighting it with a lighter.

"Styles, we will miss your dark humor," Tom comments, sitting opposite me.

I smirk with the cigarette in my mouth as I suck in the debris into my system, filling me up with relief. I hold my cigarette in my left hand and take out my phone from my pocket to check emails.

I have no interest in talking with any one of these. I just came here because I had nothing else to do and also become Liam invited me. Besides a fun night doesn't kills.

Blaring music is being played in the club and all we could smell is alcohol and smoke in the whole area. My attention gets caught on some random whore on the stage whom I am thinking of fucking tonight if my night goes well now. I cross my legs and lean my head against the back of the sofa I am sitting on.

"I have heard there was some scam involved in the death of Harry's father. No one has tried to crack it up till now," I hear someone whisper in our table. My body stiffens and I get uncomfortable and agitated hearing about this topic. It hasn't been the best one to cope with.