Two Way Mirror Voyeurs Part 1

Dedicated to @Xiax_77 This poetic piece is born from a vision inspired by tonight's escapade of love and seductive lust. Thank you love for the inspiration❤️‍🔥

*Picture This Sultry Scene*
Two couples. Four bodies. Two rooms and yet it's still a shared space. The only thing that separates them is large mirror that takes the space of the entire wall. But this wall is actually a large two way mirror. Wall to wall of nothing but pleasurably viewed seduction. Enjoy💋

I lay tonight seeing a vision of pure ecstasy in the form of  sensual freedom.

It came to me during a moment of self pleasure while you lay beside me.

Your fingertips scratching softly, as you caress my inner thigh.

Only such an intense moment of never ending love and pure, unadulterated, unspeakable, pleasure... can conjure such a euphoric vision.

I see it so clearly as my senses are starting to heighten with each tender stroke of your hand on my skin.

Trying to fight it, I finally give in to what our shared desire craves, as I allow my mind to paint the work of art so clearly.

It's heady and intense. But then again my love... so are we.

It's why we can't seem to stop once we begin the courtship of our yearning of one another.

This craving has lead to an awareness of my consciousness that I simply can no longer deny.

And as such it is now 1:00am and I find that I must write for you, despite the early morning task that lies ahead today.

I slip out onto our balcony while you rest. I'm in nothing but your opened robe and my boxers as the mild heat kisses my skin because clothes are never truly an option for me.

But as you rest soundly, I had to get this first thought of remembrance out. Since it's late I won't stay away to long as my body is still craving your closeness.

For that reason alone, this version of my memory will be divided as you've already told me it was time for bed.

But as you created this beautiful monster inside me, I must answer to your call and give in to what we both want.. Poetically speaking, for now.

Without further ado...

Welcome to Part One Of : Voyeurism In The Form Of Seductive Lust...

Gabe: Come Mi Amore.. I have something I want you to see.

B: Yes Master. As you wish.

Taking my hand, Master leads me down a semi darkened hallway with burning candles to light our way.

The purple candle gives off the  sweet scent of lavender and the orange ones smell of blended deliciousness.

Tangerines and hazelnut to be exact. I make it a point to inhale deeply as the scent is inviting.

Warm to the touch as I cautiously run my free hand over the burning fires.

They instantly make me want to taste their sweetness. My mouth waters as I think of other tasty pleasures that invade my mind in an instant.

You can feel the change in my energy I noticed. I see the hard imprint of your nipples through your white button down.