tony x reader - million dollar man

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, concern crossing his eyes in a flash.

"Uh-uh," she murmured, pulling him closer by the tie he was wearing.

"Do you feel comfortable?"

She nodded. He then leaned down, his lips returning to her neck, sucking more roughly now on the skin.

"I want you to feel safe with me Y/n" he then stated plainly, "More than anything I want you to enjoy yourself on your own terms, not mine...do you understand"

She nodded again.

"Can you use your words sweetheart?"

"Yes"

"Good girl"

She felt her pussy become slick at his comment. Y/n leaned forward this time, enjoying his soft lips, tasting his minty tongue with hers. She then began to kiss down his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys above the collar of his white button-down. She then began to lower herself to her knees in front of him, ready to please. He grabbed her by the wrist quickly before chuckling to himself darkly.

"I don't know what kind of men you're used to fucking Y/n but I'm gonna make you scream my name before you even see my cock"

Her eyes widened.

"Get on the table" he commanded, suddenly more dominant than soft.

She slid onto the glass surface and spread her legs wide for him to see, the fabric of her skirt riding up her legs. Tony pushed the material higher until it bunched around her waist, leaving her in her soaking panties and knee-high stockings.

"Fuck" he cursed, "You're so wet for me, huh sweetheart?"

"Mm-hm" she nodded sweetly.

Tony shrugged his suit jacket off and then rolled up the sleeves of his white pressed shirt before  pushing her legs even further apart, the veins on his forearms practically bulging out of his skin. He then tucked his thumbs under the edge of her panties, pulling them off her in one quick motion.

"Can I taste you?" He growled a hint of desperation in his voice.  

"Yes, Tony please" she returned, whimpering.

"Tony?" He asked, hinting at what she'd suspected he wanted.

"Please Daddy" she amended, looking directly into his brown eyes that were now stormy with lust.

He pulled her to the edge of the desk by her hips with his strong hands before placing a gentle kiss on her clit, making her gasp. She leaned back onto her elbows and spread her legs even wider, settling in as he began to please her. He traced his tongue in slow circles around her clit, making her pussy tingle and her hips buck left and right with sensitivity.

"Relax" he commanded, breaking away from her, making her whine.

And so Y/n did, she sat there, fighting against her body's natural instinct to tense up and draw pleasure nearer and nearer. She obeyed Tony's command, letting his slow, teasing tongue bring her closer to the edge of her orgasm with every second that ticked by. Tony was building her orgasm like an architect, he was completely in control. His hands rested on her thighs, gripping them tightly while spreading her legs apart he continued, lapping and kissing at her clit, making the tension build.

"Fuck" she sighed, intertwining his hands in his slightly greying, chestnut hair.

As she relaxed into the feeling she lay back on the glass desk, the heat of her body making the cool surface fog slightly. Her back arched upward, making a perfect arc, as he continued to please her.