loki x reader - mommy

Content Warnings/Kinks: prostitution, mommy kink, switch!loki, hair pulling, some degradation, praise kink, oral sex, mirror sex, unprotected sex

Mommy

Y/n had worked at the Asgard House of Pleasure for years and had always been successful with her clients. The job was easy for Y/n, after all, pleasing men was easy, but there was one regular client in particular who she truly loved to see.

"Hello, darling" Loki called out, a smile on his handsome face as he walked into Y/n's office. He came closer to her and planted a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"You know what to call me Loki" Y/n chided, pulling him even closer and placing a soft hand on his firm chest.

"Yes mommy" he whispered, looking down at her with excited eyes.

"Do you want to touch me first?" She questioned, not breaking their eye contact.

"Please mommy, I do" he begged.

"That's right Loki, be a good boy and come make me cum" she commanded, her face hardening before pushing him down onto the bed.

Y/n climbed over the strong man and straddled his face, placing her hands on his chest to keep herself steady. Loki stuck out his tongue obediently, allowing her to begin grinding on his face. He had always loved to please her.

"Oh I'm so wet Loki," she said as she ground herself on his mouth. He grunted beneath her, as if to agree. She moved her hips back and forth on his wet tongue, causing the perfect friction for her clit. Y/n was completely in charge, controlling every moment of her pleasure with Loki behaving beneath her.

"Now suck" she ordered.

Loki adjusted himself beneath Y/n before beginning to suck lightly on her clit. The bundle of nerves, already wet from earlier, was pleased easily by Loki's swirling tongue. Y/n could feel the familiar feeling of an orgasm building up within her. It started at the tip of her clit then slowly burst through the rest of her body.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" Y/n kept repeating, out of breath as she rode out her wave on his face. She then stretched, lifting her leg in order to get off of him.

"Now it's your turn darling," she said seductively, caressing his face with a gentle finger.

Y/n got down in front of Loki on her knees, curling her toes underneath her legs so that she was comfortable.

"I know you want me honey" she smirked, before adding "Tell me how much"

"I want you so bad mommy," he told her.

"Good boy" Y/n purred as she undid his pants, "May I?"

"Yes please," he consented.

Y/n began, slowly dragging the tip of her tongue up and down the considerable length of Loki's shaft.

"That feels good hm?" Y/n smiled.

"Yes mommy" he whimpered.

She continued, licking up and down, enjoying the sound of Loki's heavy breathing.

"Please give me more" he begged.

Y/n smiled before taking his entire length in and out of her mouth at a much faster pace. She bobbed up and down while using her hands to jerk off the very bottom of his shaft that her mouth couldn't reach. She continued like this for a while until she felt Loki twitch in her mouth. Soon, she was filled with his milky cum.

"Would you like to fuck me now your highness?" Y/n asked politely, looking up at Loki with pleading eyes as she licked the remaining cum off her lips.

"Yes please darling" he replied, smiling that classic Loki smirk.

Y/n felt herself get flipped around on the bed and Loki positioning himself at her entrance.

"Wait Loki" Y/n interrupted, "I have something I think you'll like..."

"Consider my interest peaked" he smiled.

Y/n grabbed his hand and took him through a passage into a different room in the pleasure house that Loki had never been to. Inside was a bed with drapes centred in front of a mirror so large it almost touched the ceiling. Y/n crawled onto the bed and spread her ass cheeks, giving him direct access to her heat.

Loki slipped in quickly, watching the look on her face in the mirror as he did, her mouth forming into a silent "oh". Y/n stared through the glass into Loki's eyes as he began to stroke slowly in and out of her.

"Mm," Loki moaned as he thrust in and out of Y/n at an excruciatingly slow pace. Y/n rocked her hips, moving them in rhythm with Loki's pleasureful movements.

"Come on honey" Y/n scolded, "Use your words"

"Fuck Mommy you feel so good" he grunted as he continued to look at their reflection in the mirror.

"Don't be pathetic Loki" she berated him, "I know you can fuck me harder".

This lit a fire within him, if Loki had anything it was his pride. Y/n always played with him when they fucked, calling him names and getting under his skin. Every time it resulted in the best sex of their lives.

Loki pulled Y/n's hair into a ball in his fist before yanking it back, making her back arch. He then thrust in and out of her harder than ever all while not breaking their eye contact through the mirror.

"Ahh" Y/n breathed as Loki continued to slam into her.

"That's right" he grinned, "Take it all".

Y/n gripped the sheets as he continued to fuck her. She could tell Loki's pleasure was building as she could see his body getting tenser and tenser with her each thrust. Y/n herself was close to reaching her peak as well.

"Can you feel that honey?" She questioned as her pussy began to tighten up around him, "That's all because of you fucking me so good".

Loki grunted her comment pushing him over the edge she watched his face contort in the mirror as he came within her. As Loki came, Y/n came as well her orgasm spreading throughout her body causing her legs to shake.

"You did so well honey" Y/n cooed as she and Loki lay out of breath over the covers of the bed.

"Thank you darling" he replied, smiling, "And you were spectacular as always".

Y/n got up and went to turn off the lights. Usually, she didn't let clients stay the night but for Loki, she'd make an exception.