bucky x reader - teach me

Content Warnings/Kinks: innocence/virgin kink, praise kink, degradation, cum swallowing, daddy kink, orgasm denial/control, scratching, choking, oral sex, unprotected sex

Teach Me

"Bucky?" Y/n's voice came, interrupting his thoughts as he sat alone in his room.

He got up and opened the door to see  Y/n standing below him.

"What's up Y/n?" He questioned, looking down at her, their height difference apparent.

"I have a question for you" she blushed, "Can I come in?"

Bucky ushered her into the room, pushing her forward with a gentle hand on the small of her back, curious as to what she wanted. The sight of her standing in front of his bed, even innocently, was enough to make his thoughts stray...

"What can I do for you?" He asked, clearing his throat.

"I need you to fuck me" she stated bluntly.

Bucky practically choked at her statement.

"I mean I'd really appreciate it if you fucked me" she added politely.

"And why exactly should I fuck you Y/n?" He growled, his eyes darkening.

"I've never had sex before..." she admitted shyly, "And I want to learn how"

Bucky chuckled.

"Don't make fun!" She sighed exasperatedly, pouting, "I'm serious"

"All right, all right," he shook his head, smiling despite himself but only for a moment, "I suppose there are some things I could teach you..."

Y/n beamed up at Bucky, but her smile slowly faded as she looked into his darkened eyes.

"Get on your knees" he commanded.

She obeyed instantly, her body propelled by some inner desire to satisfy him, obey his every order. 

"Good girl"

She smiled in response.

"Now take my cock out and put it in your mouth like the little slut you are"

She looked up at him in shock but quickly did as she was told, unzipping his pants and pulling down his boxers. Y/n gasped quietly at the sight of his massive, already hard cock. She put the tip in her mouth and slowly started to bob up and down.

"Like that?" She questioned, looking up at him with innocent yet excited eyes as she came up for air.

"Yes doll" he grunted, "Just like that"

She continued, allowing his hands to gently push her head farther and farther down his cock, helping her to correct her movements as she sucked.

"Harder" he demanded.

She sped up her pace, slamming his cock in and out of her saliva-slicked mouth causing him to groan and throw his head back.

"Fuck that's so good" he moaned breathily, "Now use your hands"

Y/n smiled, continuing to take his length but this time adding her hands at the base of his shaft, pumping the rest of him that couldn't quite fit in her mouth. This sent Bucky over the edge, he was thrusting further and further into her mouth like he was about to cum.

"That's it doll, that's it" he grunted as he came, thick white ropes sliding down her throat.

She gagged, almost spitting out the salty liquid. Bucky grabbed her face in his hands, leaning down to look her in the eye.