natasha x reader x wanda - never have I ever

A/N - happy last day of pride month everyone...here's my little sapphic treat for you all;) 

Content Warnings/Kinks: dominance, spit, nipple play, bruising, choking, hickeys, cum swallowing, orgasm control/denial, squirting, oral sex, use of a strap-on (vaginal penetration)

Never Have I Ever

"You guys I'm so excited for tonight!" Y/n said happily as she walked down the halls of the Avengers compound with her friends.

"What's tonight?" Asked Clint, who was walking with them.

"We're having a slumber party" Natasha clarified, smiling.

"Yes!" Wanda added, "And it's my first one ever"

Clint chuckled.

"What do girls even do at slumber parties anyways?"

"Oh not much..." Natasha smirked.

~ Later that night ~

"So should we play a game?" Wanda asked.

"Sure!" Y/n smiled.

"Okay" Natasha conceded, "Let's play 'Never Have I Ever'"

"Sounds good" Wanda giggled.

The three women, all dressed in their cutest pyjamas, sat on Natasha's bed playing the juvenile game, asking question after question.

"Never have I ever kissed one of the guys" Wanda suggested.

Y/n and Natasha both put fingers down for that one.

But then a glint showed itself in Nat's eyes.

"Never have I ever had sex with another woman..."

Both Y/n and Wanda blushed as Natasha put down a finger, indicating that she had been with a woman before. A surge of jealousy ran through Y/n at the thought of Natasha with someone that wasn't her.

"I haven't been with one," she said shyly, "But I'd like to..."

Natasha smirked at her, her eyes growing stormy with lust.

"I would like to as well" Wanda added.

"Nat..." Y/n started, "Could you maybe, I mean would you want to-"

"Shh baby" Natasha cooed, "You don't even have to ask"

~

Y/n lay down on the bedsheets, resting her head on Wanda's soft stomach, spreading her legs open. Natasha eyed her pussy hungrily making Y/n blush.

"Are you nervous honey?" She asked Y/n.

"No," Y/n said bravely, but her voice was hesitant.

"We won't touch you until you tell us Y/n," Natasha said and Wanda nodded in agreement.

"Please" Y/n begged, her eyes darkening, "I want you to"

Natasha silently began, her tongue tracing a long stripe up her inner thigh until she reached her pussy. Wanda added to her pleasure by reaching forward and cupping her tender breasts, playing with her nipples. When Natasha finally put her mouth on Y/n's pussy, the initial feeling caused her to tense up immediately, her body reacting to every flick of the woman's teasing tongue.

"Oh, Nat" Y/n moaned.

"That feel good baby?" Natasha smirked before returning to pleasing Y/n.

She continued like this, every lick or kiss making Y/n's clit throb with pleasure. Natasha licked her like she desired nothing more and that thought alone was enough to make Y/n wet. She'd flick at her clit and then kiss it, building up the feelings of pleasure within her stomach motion by motion.