⌞epilogue⌝

James Cook had kept his promise of forever

James Cook had kept his promise of forever. After the best date he's ever experienced, he promised Arabella that they would be together forever. Even if they decided to split a few years in the future, he knew that he would forever belong to her. After that date, they went on several more dates, taking it in turns to organise them. Some casual, some fancy, some just sitting in the front room eating takeout and binging a series.

And then they where finally official and where perhaps even more lovesick than before. They hung out with their friend group often even though they had all gone their own ways, some of them moving away from Bristol, yet they all kept in touch, hung out regularly and partied often. Arabella and James hadn't moved from Bristol yet they had moved in together, owning a small house Arabella insisted on painting many colours.

The girl had started university but she did it all from her house, all the course work and the occasional trips to the Uni she studied at was stressful but she had the hang of it. James was working in retail, he loved his job and worked his way up to floor manager quickly. They where only twenty one yet already lived a lavish life.

Twenty Fifteen was James and Arabella's year. James had made an impulsive decision and booked them both tickets for a cruise that took place the week following. the two 23 year olds went shopping to buy more weather appropriate clothing and was ready for their much needed holiday. Arabella had finished Uni and was due to start working work at a police office the following year, James was over the moon for her and was quick to start looking for housing arrangements.

That one month cruise held many, many important memories including almost getting kicked out due to indecent behaviour (they where shagging in the hot tub when everyone had gone to sleep, or so they thought) and James Cook proposing to Arabella Jane on the deck of the cruise ship after a formal dinner.

She cried, he cried, then they kissed and Arabella said yes. Then they went back to their room and we can all guess what they did in their. Arabella didn't even get a proper look at the ring until the following day due to the fact she didn't care about what it looked like, she wanted to be with James forever no matter what. The ring was beautiful though, silver with a small diamond in the middle, Arabella wasnt one for 'in your face' jewellery.

They got married the following year back home in Bristol so Arabella's parents could be there. After moving to London, it was safe to say they missed home a whole bunch. They where getting married in Arabella's old back garden. It was a perfect setting, flowers everywhere and trees encasing it.

The girl felt like a princess that day.

She was dressed in a beautiful white dress with Katie (who she had stayed close with) as the maid of honour and with Effy, Pandora, Emily and JJ's girlfriend, Lara. Freddie and JJ where both Cooks best men, Thomas and these two other meant that James had befriended in London as his groomsmen. The reception was beautiful, two seats in the front row left empty with a bouquet of white flowers tied with white ribbon sat on top it.

Jal's kid who was now old enough to do more than babble nonsense was the flower girl and Cassie's little brother being the ring bearer. Arabella's dad not only gave her away but also wedded them, after getting his licence years back the girl was quick to suggest him and James was quick to agree.

James' vows made people laugh and Arabella's made them cry.

The after party and feast was also amazing. The girl refused to change until later on leading her to be very careful eating or drinking anything. They had hired a wedding photographer who captured every moment through the night and then when everyone started to leave and it was only the group of close friends left, everyone changed out of their formal clothes and into pyjamas.

A deal they made when they first announced they where getting married.

For one night they where going to act like kids again, sleeping in Arabella's parents front room with snacks and rubbish scattered around them. Arabella couldn't think of anything more perfect than her wedding night. Even when she grew older, having kids tying itself for her favourite moments. She had twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was older by a matter of hours, Chris is what they named him and the girl, Naomi.

Arabella was the first to go, it was in her sleep at the age of 89. James passing away in his sleep mere hours later. His promise for forever never once got broken. They couldn't live without each other. They stayed together until their dying breaths. Many of their close friends had passed before them; Freddie, Effy, JJ, Katie. Their was only a few people there to celebrate the lives that they lived.

Their children and grandchildren, their nieces and nephews. Their best friends family also coming along. They where buried together, even after death they never left each other. Their stories passing along for generations to come. Arabella and James Cook, the only couple who took together forever seriously.

and were done, minus bonus chapter so feel free to recommend what you want to see! I will probably write another Skins ff, maybe a season one fic or maybe a Freddie fic im not sure

and were done, minus bonus chapter so feel free to recommend what you want to see! I will probably write another Skins ff, maybe a season one fic or maybe a Freddie fic im not sure. But until then im working on an Eddie Munson ff and i have many books in my drafts that i will upload soon so follow me! I love you all!!!!