⌞thirty one⌝

Arabella and Effy where currently driving to pick everyone up for the party in the woods

          Arabella and Effy where currently driving to pick everyone up for the party in the woods. The former girl had changed out of her dress and into a matching black joggers and crop top set as well as a long, fluffy beige cardigan to keep her warm (yes, she knew it was most likely going to get dirty but she'd rather be warm)

When they had picked everyone up, Arabella was sure it was illegal to have this many people crammed into a car. Not that she really cared, she did many things that where illegal. Effy was driving and Arabella sat shotgun, in the next row was Naomi, Emily, Pandora, Freddie and Katie sat on Freddie's lap then in the very back was thomas and JJ.

Daniel couldnt come because he was working which was something Arabella was upset about, she was looking forward to having two of her best friends close by considering what had happened that morning. Arabella had brought about four different cd's and the one on at the moment was arctic monkeys 'favourite worst nightmare' album.

Arabella had forgotten about the fact that her and cook where supposed to meet up that day leading to the boy knocking on the door to her house with multiple bags of snacks and drinks and the door being answered by her mum

"all right? take me to arabella, your daughters in for a fucking treat" the boy said, nodding at the women who closesly resembled the youngest Jane girl

"sorry? who are you" The women asked

"right, James Cook nice to meet you" He went to hold out his hand but remembered the multiple bags in his arms "real fancy shit this is. Pesto, salmon, salad"

"oh hun thats sweet but shes not here right now" The woman crossed her arms, leaning against the door frame

"okay? what time is she back" James asked

"ah probably tomorrow, shes gone to some party at gobblers end with that Elizabeth and some other people. I dont know, she doesnt tell us much" 

"nah because were supposed to hang out tonight, she promised me" James felt his heart break a little. Had she forgotten or just not cared enough to go through with their plan to meet.

"well shes not here kid, i dont know what to tell you" The women shrugged

"i brought a fucking gateau" James held it up "triple chocolate"