⌞forty⌝

Arabella agreed to go clubbing after seeing the dress that Delilah had gave her

Arabella agreed to go clubbing after seeing the dress that Delilah had gave her. Again, it wasnt something that she was usually into but hey, new town new Arabella. The dress was brown, skin tight and long. It had slits in the stomach and a slit up the thigh. To say the least, Arabella looked stunning in it

She had put her hair down and plaited a small section off the right side. James Cook senior also allowed them to leave Arabella's bag in the boat so she didn't have to worry about carrying that around the whole time, she left everything but some of the money she brought which she easily tucked into her bra.

They where only half an hour into the night and Arabella was already fucked, she had done shot after shot and beer after beer and that leads us to now. Effy and Arabella, the only people on the dancefloor, dancing provocatively with each other unaware of the eyes on them.

Effy spun the girl around and wrapped her arms around Arabella's waist, the two of them swaying together to the music. Boys and girls alike gawking at the teenagers.

"so what do you think of her then" James asked his dad, wanting to get his thought on the girl hes (to put it basic) in love with

"very tidy" The mans eyes trailed the two girls who were now face to face dancing "nice pins, quality tits and an arse like two snooker balls in a sock. Marvellous. yeah id ride that to hell and back. Looks like id have to get in a fucking queue though!"

A boy came up from behind Bella and started matching her moves, at first she thought it was James but she knew his hands and they weren't his. However, she couldn't care because at that point in time James Cook was on the back of her mind. He wanted to run away, they left and he brought them to hell in earth form.

"nah im gonna keep her you know, shes mine" James told his dad "no cunts taking her away from me"

"i reckon some cunt already did" James senior told his son, signalling to where Arabella was pressed against the front of some random guy, his hands grabbing her hips. James whistled at the boy and shook his head yet the boy didn't budge

"what was that you fucking prick" James yelled at the boy and lunged at him, Arabella only just being able to make it out of the way. She grabbed Effy's arm as she watched James and the guy fight.

 She grabbed Effy's arm as she watched James and the guy fight