⌞twenty four⌝

It was a Tuesday, also know as Arabella's least favourite day of the week since its the first of three college days

It was a Tuesday, also know as Arabella's least favourite day of the week since its the first of three college days. However, she still got out of bed, showered and changed into a red turtleneck with a red plaid mini skirt and her black docs. She also put her hair into space buns and did her usual makeup look before putting on all her jewellery.

She had asked to meet up with Effy but the girl said she was meeting Pandora but she could come along if she wanted. Arabella refused so she decided to meet Daniel who then met her near the bus stop and walked into college with her. The two entering the common area and sitting on one of the armchairs, Daniel on the chair with Arabella in his lap.

A loud giggling came from the back of the room, Arabella turned around to the noise and saw James surrounded by a bunch of hair and beauty students. James looked over, feeling eyes on him and sent Arabella a smile which was weird since he never usually just smiled. Arabella just rolled her eyes and sunk back into Daniel's chest.

Those feelings for James never left.

The lights suddenly flicked off making loads of people start scream, Arabella huffed and rested her head against Daniel's shoulder. She could not be bothered for this. Suddenly Doug started doing some over dramatic scene with a flashlight before the head director came in and turned the lights on.

"right, settle down everyone. Thank you Doug, fascinating introduction. Okay its simple, we want a student president. This will be a democratically empowered position for a talented individual to proactively seek excellence in matters of student representation" The head director told everyone, Arabella perking up slightly

"and you, my little education consumers, will choose this president by vote. The election is next week so if you wish to stand please see Doug after assembly" multiple eyes shot towards Arabella who was listening intently, Effy smiling knowing that her best friend would take any opportunity to be in control.

 The election is next week so if you wish to stand please see Doug after assembly" multiple eyes shot towards Arabella who was listening intently, Effy smiling knowing that her best friend would take any opportunity to be in control

Arabella stood outside Doug's office alone, she was torn between signing up or not. Just as she was about to turn away and walk down the corridor, James Cook came bounding around the corner.

"Morning Bella" James smiled, leaning against the wall opposite the girl. Arabella crossing her arms "listen ive been thinking, me and you should go back to doing what we were doing"