⌞fifty five⌝

Arabella's plan had worked as she had slept the entirety of Sunday, only waking up at around four pm with a massive headache and craving food

          Arabella's plan had worked as she had slept the entirety of Sunday, only waking up at around four pm with a massive headache and craving food. She didn't remember much, only that she was dragged out of the house when cops turned up after a fight broke out between James and a random guy.

Her parents where comforting the whole night, even taking her down to the graveyard at around five with a basket full of snacks. She told them to go home and that she would call when she's ready to come home, with the basket Arabella walked towards Chris' grave. She took not of the multiple fresh flower bouquets in the holders

"hey Chris" Arabella stated as she set out the small picnic blanket she brought and sat opposite the gravestone. She was in a top that Chris had brought for her on her sixteenth birthday, it was white with SpongeBob on the front flipping people off as well as a pair of leggings.

"its um, been a while since i visited. Ive been a little busy with life recently" She lit up a spliff, laying down so her head was by the stone "there's this boy and i really like him but ive fucked it all. I know your probably laughing your ass off at me right now, trying to come up with some way to cheer me up"

"there's this girl though, she died at a rave i tried to help her. It didn't work and i felt really guilty but James was there for me the whole time. He looked after me and then i found out that it was him who gave the drugs to the person who gave that girl drugs, i was mad but i still stuck by his side but then the other day me and Effy had a falling out and i distanced myself from everyone"

"i didn't answer any messages and then he came and checked up on me, he went out of his fucking way to make sure i was fine and then i dumped him. We weren't even officially together but we were exclusive, you know? Anyway yesterday i went to this party and tried to make him jealous, i think it worked because he punched a kid and got took in by coppers"

"um i dont really know what happened after that, i haven't really spoken to anyone today. I messaged Jal earlier to see if she was okay but she didn't reply, i assume she already came and saw you but i bet shes in a worse state than me" Tears where rolling down her cheeks, her sleeve regularly coming up to her face to wipe them off

"and i know, you hate seeing me cry. You've told me like a thousand times but i think today is a day that im allowed to cry. The one person who was there for me during everything died and that's a valid excuse to cry so stop shouting at me to shut up. I can practically hear you telling me to put on a smile and be the bad bitch i am" 

Arabella chuckled at the memories of Chris trying to comfort her. He wasnt good with crying girls, especially since the first time he saw Arabella crying he literally walked out the room and told her to stop crying through the door so he didn't have to see her. And then the next time he stood shaking her and screaming for her to shut up, and then he learnt to just get her pissed and she wont be crying anymore.

"i dont know what to do anymore Chris, i haven't got anyone" 

"you've got me" A voice called from the pavement, Arabella was quick to wipe her tears and look up at who had spoken. She flicked the now finished spliff onto the grass somewhere and leant up slight, resting on her elbows.

"thought you didn't want anything to do with me anymore" Arabella scoffed as the person came over and sat beside Arabella's legs

"my brother called, explained everything. Im sorry for lashing out at you, i should have listened to your story before making assumptions and i should have told you i was back home" Effy stated, her own eyes slightly red with tears threatening to spill "i dont want to loose my best friend"

"i dont want to loose you either Ef" Arabella started crying again, her emotions overwhelming to say the least. Arabella sat up straight and Effy threw herself into the girls arms, the two stayed like that for a little while. The sun had set around them, leaving them in a dark graveyard with only the streetlights shining. 

"can we get out of here, it was fine when it was bright but i dont fuck with the paranormal" Effy stood up, Arabella joining as they packed everything that Arabella took out. Starting to walk away, Effy decided to give Arabella a few more minutes alone

"i promise ill come and see you soon Chris" Arabella muttered, placing a spliff on the top of the gravestone and standing back up and walking over to her best friend "how'd you know i was here?"

"just a guess" Effy said, linking her arm with Arabella's "can i stay at yours tonight"

"my house is your house always" Arabella laughed, the two girls happily walking back to Arabella's where they spent the night watching cheesy rom coms and Effy catching Arabella up on her and Freddie.

i just couldn't keep Arabella and Effy mad at each other