☆.Chapter One.☆

3rd Person P.O.V:
Konomi was having a good day! Until it became the worst day of his life. See, today was the second anniversary of when he confessed to his crush, Oliver Paranormal. Sure, his last name might be a warning flag for some, but they still had a healthy and sweet relationship.

That was until this very,horrible and shitty, day.

Why was today an extra shitty day? He had just gotten news about his boyfriends death by the police who randomly came by at his college. The worst part was they didn't even catch the killer! All they knew is that her name was Ari Feather.

~
He closed the door as he trudged through the halls. He was tired and exhausted, Konomi really just wanted to eat and pass out in his bed. "Big brotherr, I heard you open the dooorr!" Oh. Right. Raine..

Now, Konomi loved his little sister Raine,
she could be..rather annoying.

"Hello Raine.." He sighed. Not wanting to deal with her antics. "You seem..off. What happened?" She was alarmingly good at finding out Konomi's emotions, which Konomi found was rather terrible for him. "I dont wanna talk about it Raine. Now get out of my room." Konomi snapped at her. Shooing her out of his room and pulling the covers over his head.

Raine huffed and walked into the living room. Watching television as far as Konomi could tell. He just wanted to sleep and forget about his troubles since he was done with today. Who would've known today would be one of the worst days in his life, the day of his anniversary with his sweetheart.

~

Konomi woke up from a distant yet so recent memory disguised as a dream. Of course he hoped that all this was a dream. Sadly thats not how the world works.

---
[ Welcome To My New Book! Again Thank You Anonymous Friend. Stay Hydrated and Fed!♡ ]