☆.Chapter Two.☆

3rd Person P.O.V: Konomi stayed in bed for an hour or two sobbing and just lying in shock and agony. His little sister knocked on the door regularly for the first hour before giving up when second hour hit.

He felt like it hurt to move. His once cheerful and spacious room felt dingy and stuffy. The energy just wasn't the same to Konomi ever since yesterday. Yesterday..that cursed day.

He spent a couple more hours in bed. He stopped crying a while but he still felt like absolute shit. Konomi only got out of bed to eat breakfast with his sister. Raine wouldn't stop bugging him during the entire meal however.

He wanted the world to go away. But like we said that's not how the world works and he stayed in his bedroom the rest of the day, having memories of Oliver every time he looked at something even related to him.

~
Olivers P.O.V: The afterlife was..cold, lonely, strangely peaceful too. He didn't expect death to be so nice and calm. Sure he missed everything like the actual world instead of the dark void, but it was quiet.

He was in a line of some sorts. There was a path telling him when to move and when to stand, he occasionally got food and drinks but he could go without that since he didn't feel hungry or thirsty.

He eventually was at the front of the line, he saw a fancy looking lady that seemed to be half angel and devil or something. Perhaps the gatekeeper of realms? She looked fantastical and magical, like a goddess!

"Why, hello Oliver Woodland. Welcome to the court gates." She said calmly. "Hello?.. Who are you?" I asked calmly, it was a fair question since I didn't know her.

"Call me..Mistress."

[To Be Continued!]

(Word count: 308)