13-You Wanted Me

(^^I CANNOT GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD^^)
-----------------
3rd Person:

It's been about a year since everything went down and everyones so much better. Mike is a senior and Will is a junior in high school. Troy and Jason are in jail for assualting Will. Patrick became a member of the group and everythings just going right for once. Atleast for a while..

----October 7th 19 something----
Mikes POV:

To be honest everythings been good. Nothing has been happening to Will and we have a good and healthy relationship! I went into Wills room while he was on his bed writing. It's almost summer- I can't believe i'm gonna be graduating high school! I laid beside Will pulling him onto my chest.

I was fine but then Joyce came in, "Mike... Someones here." She looked nervous and worried. I got up and walked into the living room to see my parents on the couch.. "What the hell." My mom stood up and ran to hug me. I shoved her off, "What the fuck! You guys fucking kick me out to just come back a year later!!"

My mom started tearing up as my dad stood up, "Son don-" I cut him off, "No! Don't fucking 'son' me! I have missed you guys but you guys just fucking left me in the fucking dust. What great parents you are." My mom nodded her head and sat down with my dad. I started to walk to Wills room when Joyce stopped me.

"Mike, let them just try and explain." I sighed and sat down on a chair by the couch, "Okay, why did you guys kick me out." My mom sighed, "We were just scared in the moment Micheal. We didn't wanna kick you out but we couldn't support your decision at first." I shook my head.

"It's not a choice, I couldn't choose who I loved if I tried my hardest. I just love Will and thats that." They nodded, "And we get that now. We shouldn't have kicked you out before letting you explain." I nod, "Yeah, pretty shitty if you ask me." They both nod. "Mike, we want you to come home.. We miss you. Holly misses you so much!"

I sigh, "I don't know.. I need time to think." They nod and leave. I go back to Wills room to see him at his desk drawing, "What happened?" He asked me. "My parents want me to come home.." I said lying down. "That's great! You should go back!" I sit up, "Really? Do you really think so?" He nods his head.

"I would do anything to have my dad back, well healthy." I nod, "Yeah." He comes and sits with me, "You're still growing up Mike but without parents you aren't gonna get a life you want." I nod and kiss Wills forehead, "Yeah.. So I should go?" He nods. "If they came here and want you to come home then they are ready to accept the fact that you like boys."

I smile, "Seriously Will, thank you for being so good at advice." He hugs me, "Now do your laundry and pack. I'm not letting you go back with dirty clothes." I laugh at his words, "Okay, Steve." Will shakes his head. I get my laundry done in 2 hours then I fold it and put it in my suitcase.

Me and Will pack the stuff that I had in his room, "Thanks Will. I think i'm ready." He smiles, "Do you want me to go with you?" I shake my head, "I need to talk to them by myself." He nods then kisses me. "I love you. I really do." I start tearing up, "Stop it! It's not like i'm dying okay. We'll see eachother soon."

He smiles then his smile fades, "We'll see eachother again soon, right..?" Will starts to cry, "Mike.. You know when I got sick a year ago.." I nodded. "Will what are you saying..?" I say now starting to cry. "My mom called your parents over because i'm not gonna be at the house soon.. I'll be gone in a couple of months Mike.."

I fell to my knees, "What- You're just moving right..?" He shook his head, "I don't know what I have but I only have a few months." I start crying, "No.. I just fucking had everything go right.. You can't fucking leave." He hugged me, "Mike. I love you. We still have a few months together." I can't move.

I was frozen in place. Nothing made sense anymore. "Mike." I look at Will not crying anymore. "You need to keep on. I'll be here for a little while but when I leave you have to keep going for me." I start crying again and Will sits down with me and hugs me from the side. "I love you Mike."

I keep him close to me making sure nothing will ever happen to him. Except thats not the case.. Not this time. "I have until December." I cry.. He won't even be here when I graduate. "How long have you known.." He sighed, "Ever since I first got sick. I didn't wanna make you depressed." I sobbed.

"Will..." I managed to get out. Joyce came out and hugged me. "Honey- Your mom and dad are here." I see their car but I can't get up. I sit still holding Will in my arms. "He can't leave me. We were supposed to stay together forever.." Will sobs into my arms. "I love you Mike. I have to start packing up my room."

I nodded and got up slowly. "I'll see you tommorow Will. I love you." I started to cry again, "We still have 2 months together okay...?" I nodded and got my boxes of stuff in my car. We drove to my house and I got my stuff into the room. I unpacked everything, there really wasn't much stuff to unpack anyways.

I got pictures of Will out- Not the naked ones. But ones that actually meant something, the ones that showed our love for eachother just through a small polaroid. I hung up all of the pictures I had of him and our group. I laid down and cried into my bed. I wondered if any of our group knew so I called Jane.

"Jane.. Did you know about um- Will.." She sighed, "He told you didn't he.." I cried, "Everyone knows.." Jane said. I cried into the phone and hung up quickly running into my parents room looking for something. I found a camera and I stole it. I was gonna use it the next few months as much as I could.

A/N: The next chapter will be the last so get ready for the finale!! Also srry but this isn't gonna be a happy ending:( I feel like writing something sad and so I am. The next chapter will include what the next 2 months will be like and what happens when y'know.. Anyways!! I hope you enjoyed this one and i'm going to start on the next chapter asap!! Byeee<33