9-Him

(^^This song helps me with motavation^^)
TW:MENTION OF BULLYING,MENTION OF SA
----------------------
Mikes POV:

I woke up with Will in my arms sleeping so peacfully. Jonathan knocked on the door frame, "C'mon, mom needs to see Will.." I shook Will softly and waited for him to wake up. "What..?" I smile, "You're mom needs to see you." He nods and tries to get up but winces. I shake my head, "C'mere."

I get up from the bed and help pull Will up, "I feel like i'm fucking 2.." Will says. I kiss him and go to the dresser, "If you were 2 that would make me a pedophile." He laughs. I go over to him, "Here, I won't look." He smiles as I turn my head away. He finished getting dressed and so did I. We walked out together and saw Joyce on the couch.

She ran to Will and pulled his shirt up, "Oh honey.. What did they do to my poor boy." I looked at Will as he shook his head basically telling me 'I can't tell them.' I nodded my head. I pulled him into the room, "You have to tell them love. I wasn't fully there so I don't know exactly what happened, please.."

He starts to tear up and I pull him in for a hug, "I know.. It will all get better if you just tell them.." He nods his head. We head back into the living room as he wipes his tears. "You're doing great." I said holding Will's hand. He nods and he tells exactly what happened. I start to tear up at the things he was saying happened.

His mom hugged him and told Hopper everything. I didn't even know that Hopper and Joyce were friends. Hopper came soon and so did Jane and Max after hearing what happened to Will, "Fucking christ Will, what the hell did they do to you?" I held his hand making sure he knew he was safe.

We all went into his room and just sat there. All four of us. "Do you want us to call up Lucas and Dustin?" Will nodded and put his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes Lucas and Dustin came barging in the room, "Shit. I swear i'm going to fucking kill Jason and his fucking friends." I kiss Will's cheek.

"It's alright." I slowly whispered in his ear. He nodded and just smiled at me. I didn't really care for anyone or anything at the moment. Him. It was all just revolved around him. My world, my universe, my absolute everything. I don't know exactly why I decided to help him out with his dad that day but i'm so grateful I did.
----------------------
Joyce's POV:

"Look Hop. I want to press charges against all those boys." I said while pointing to pictures that I got of all the boys. He nodded and hugged me. After Bob passed away I felt like I could never love again but I really really like Hopper. I feel like a teenager all over again because of Hop. I know it sounds a bit cliche but it's true.

"Don't worry Joyce, we'll get them for what they did. Mostly that Carver boy." I just nodded and stayed in a hug with Hopper for some time.
----------------------
3rd Person:

Everyone apart from the older people were in Will's room. They all wanted to check out Castle Byers because none of them had heard about it except for Mike. Max didn't even know about it. They all set out in the forest as Joyce and Hopper left for the police station. They continued walking until seeing a fort made of sticks,blankets, and a lot of other things.

"Welcome!" Will said going into the fort. Everyone was awed by the fort because it was actually good! There were photos and drawings everywhere. There was a little bed with a matress and some blankets. This place was normally Will's hiding place for when Lonnie came home. Him,Jonathan, and Mike all built it even though it started raining, like- A LOT.

Mike smiled at Will and pulled him into a soft kiss. Not a long one but one to remind Will that Mike would always be here to support Will no matter what. He grabbed to polaroid from the nightstand by the bed and told everyone to gather outside. They all gathered together as Mike kissed the top of Wills head and took a photo of all of them.

They kept taking pictures and handing them out to everyone and shit. Mike pulled Will away from everyone for a second and just held him close, "I love you. I know it might be a bit early to say it but I love you so so much. You are my absolute everything Will." Will smiled and started tearing up. Mike noticed quickly and worriedly asked Will, "Hey are you okay- did I say something wrong?"

Will chuckled and shook his head, "I just, I didn't think that the boy I have loved all my life is finally mine. I love you so much Mike Wheeler. You are my entire universe and I promise, as long as i'm here you'll always have someone." Mike just hugged Will tighter and just kept him there.

They both stood there crying into eachother knowing that as long as they were together nothing would ever happen to them.

A/N: HOLY WTF- 300 reads already!!! I am so so grateful<33 I know this chapter wasn't as long but I really wanted to get something out<33 You all mean so so much to me and I cannot say how grateful I am, you guys are so so amazing<33 I'm working on my mental health rn and it's actually going pretty good apart from the fact that i'm exhausted. I have to go to the city soon for school shopping and shit. I'm probably just gonna get all my stuff from Hot Topic lmao. My sister had to stop vaping so shes being a bitch rn. She threw me into a corner of my bed bc I was 'Being a douche' lmao. Anyways if I don't update for a while i'm so so sorry I just have some shit to deal with<33 Thank you guys<333 Bye!