11-Sick

(^^Just-Yes. Also srry for anyone who didn't like the last chapter bc it was um- explicit.^^)
TW:VOMITING,BEING SICK,COUGHING AND SNEEZING
----------------------------
3rd Person:

Mike ran into the bathroom and helped Will. Will was vomiting non-stop, coughing like crazy, and sneezing to the point he sneezed and vomit came out of his nose. Mike patted his back and went to Jonathan's room to wake him up. Nancy was in bed with him but he was only worried about Will.

Mike shook Jonathan and he woke up, "What the hell- What Mike?" I sighed, "Will's really fucking sick, hes been throwing up for over 5 minutes." Jonathan got up and threw a shirt on following Mike to the bathroom. "Shit Will." Jonathan said as Will was laying on the floor holding his stomach in a fetal position.

Mike came over and sat Will up, "We need a doctor seriously, he shouldn't be this godamn sick." Mike said as Jonathan nodded as he woke everyone up including Nancy. Mike sat in the bathroom with Will as the others came in, "Jesus Christ." Max said coming over to help Mike. Jane put her chin on Max's head as Max sat down.

Lucas held Max's hand and Jane wasn't even bothered by it somehow. Mike noticed, "What is going on between you three because it's very very confusing?" Mike said pointing at the three of them, "Well, i'm dating both Lucas and Jane. But don't think that Jane and Lucas are dating because they're not." Max made it very clear that Jane and Lucas were not dating.

"Oooh, so it's kinda like an open relationship??" Mike asked. Max nodded. Will gagged and Mike helped him with his hair. "Shit now I feel lonely." Dustin said. Mike turned to him, "Shut up my fucking boyfriend is sick as hell right now and i'm fucking stressed out so don't fucking complain." Mike said annoyed.

Dustin nodded, "Sorry dude." Mike sighed,"It's alright I just- I'm worried about Will. He can barely fucking speak." Dustin nodded. "Hey, Mike it's okay, he'll get better in no time with us." Nancy said while coming through the bathroom door. "Hey Nance. How are you and Jonathan?" Mike asked.

"We became offical. He's offically my boyfriend now, i'm still friends with Steve and he's dating a guy Eddie who's actually really cool." Dustin looked at her confused, "Steve- Harrington? Eddie Munson?" Nancy nodded her head, "Yeah why-" Nancy got cut off by Dustin as he said, "Holy shit those two are like- my bestest friends!"

Nancy's eyes widened, "Oh well they're coming over with their friend, Robin- I think that's her name. They're coming over to help." Dustin and the rest of them nodded.
---------------------------
Mikes POV:

I just held Will and picked him up so I could move him to the living room. I quickly got a blanket and a pot. I sat on the end of the couch and put on a movie. Will was throwing up from time to time but overall he was doing a bit better. Steve and Eddie came in with Robin-? I think that's her name.

Steve and Eddie went to Dustin and Robin was just standing there staring at Nancy. Nancy was staring ba- HOLY- "Nancy, come here." I said getting up and going into Wills room with her, "What the fuck, you're staring at Robin like you wanna make out with her!" Nance blushed, "Holy shit- You do!"

She nodded her head slowly, "Jonathan always hangs out with Argyle and I never get to see him. I'm breaking up with him." I was so confused, "But you two literally just made it offical today?" She nodded, "We've been fucking for like- a year or two." I made a disgusted face, "Okay whatever, go be with Robin and shit."

She nodded and smiled. I sat on Will's bed and just thought. I was thinking about him, I mean that's all I ever do anyways. While I was thinking I heard everyone start screaming. I ran out and froze... Will was having a seizure. Everyone gathered around him and did stuff as Nancy called the police.

I couldn't take it so I ran to him and picked him up, I put him in Jonathan's car and sped my way to any hospital I could find. I ran with him in my arms and brought him in screaming for help. They took him and I had to wait for like 1 hour. I got up when the nurse came out and called my name.

I went in and saw Will asleep, "Hey baby. I love you so so much.. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. You can never catch a break." I held his hands and laid beside him and cuddled up to him, "Mike....?" I heard Will's voice and shot up, "Oh my god you're okay! Jesus I thought you would be in a coma."

I said cuddling into Will even more. A nurse came in and asked Will shit. She came in a little bit later with some food. "You also have like 10 visitors, but we can only allow 4 at a time." Will nodded as Dustin, Max, Jane, and Lucas came running in, "Shit Will, we thought we lost you." Max said hugging Will.

"I don't even know what happened! I was just so sick... I'm sorry." Will said. I hugged him, "You have nothing to be sorry for baby." Will's eyes widened, "Wait- say that again." I smiled and blushed. I put my forehead on his, "Baby.." He smiled ear to ear and cuddled up into my chest. "So I take that you're feeling better?"

Lucas said sitting down, "Yeah, a shit ton better." Will said and we all smiled and chuckled. I'm just happy that he's okay. I love him so so much.

A/N: I feel like shit so you guys get this. Srry if it's bad I went to bed at like fuckin- 5 in the morning and woke up at like 10 am. I'm so tired lmao. Anyways i'm gonna start working on a new chapter in like- maybe 15-30 minutes. I hope you guys liked this one<333 Bye!!