7-Parents

(^^No words just song^^)
TW:SLIGHT HOMOPHOBIA,UNINVOLVED PARENTING,HOMOPHOBIC SLURS
-----------------------
Mikes POV:

I hugged Will and kept him close. He was all I could ever think about and now he's mine. The bell interupted us and we all went to class. As me and Will walked to biology the loud speaker came on saying, "Mike Wheeler come to the office, Mike Wheeler to the office." Shit I have suspension, "Shit, Will I gotta go but if anyone gives you trouble just flip them off okay?"

Will nodded his head and I went to the office for my iss. I can't believe I have to be stuck in a tiny cubicle for 7 fucking days. Fuck my life.
------------------------
Wills POV:

I walked into biology and everyone either stared,pointed,whispered, or laughed at me. I sat at the desk in the back as our teacher came in and we did our normal lesson but I got a few papers thrown at me saying 'q---r' or 'f-g' and shit like that. Shit- I just realized me and Mike have to come out to our parents.

I mean my mom won't care but I don't know about Mike's parents. I don't think they'll be to happy about it though. I'll just go with him to make sure hes atleast gonna be okay- Like if his parents don't accept it. I just got through the rest of the few periods then it was finally time for lunch and I could see Mike.

I walked out of the school doors and I see a stand selling ice cream considering it's close to summer. I went over to the stand and saw the variety of flavors, "Um-can I get a chocolate in a cone?" The person nodded and gave me the cone and winked. I shook it off, I went back over to the stairs and I got picked up from behind.

"Shit! Mike!!" Mike turned me to face him and kissed my cheek, "Can I have some?" His eyes went down to my ice cream and I opened my mouth wide, "Really!! There's a stand right over there!" He smiled, "Because if i'm your boyfriend then we have to atleast share ice cream once and a while!"

I chuckle and smile at the word he said, "Boyfriend..?" He scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah um- I thought we would be- y'know-" I cut him off and stuck my ice cream in his mouth, "Yes, i'll be your boyfriend Mike." I smiled and he took the ice cream out of his mouth and licked it. "Byers. You're amazing."

I smiled and shared a kiss with him before Jason ruined it, "HEY F-----S!! STOP SHARING YOUR FAIRY KISSES IN PUBLIC!! GO DO GAY SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" Then he did a blowjob motion to Patrick and his friends, "Carver. Don't fuck around with me or else you're gonna be fucking sorry."

Mike said walking over to Jason. After yesterday everyone saw Mike beat up Troy and so Jason really didn't want that to happen to him, he ran away with his friends. Mike came back over to me and gave me a quick kiss then putting the ice cream in my mouth, "You're the best, Wheeler." He shook his head.

"I think you already have that spot, Byers." I chuckle and hold his hand, kissing his cheek as we walk into school. "I have to go but meet up at Jonathan's car?" I smiled and nodded. "Bye!" I said as he waved while walking to the office. I finished the last few periods before getting my bag and heading out to Jonathans car.

I sat waiting for Mike and as he came so did Jonathan, "Where have you been Jonathan?" He blushed, "I was helping Nance break up with Steve. Turns out he was also cheating with a guy named Eddie! Shit's crazy right?" I nod and Mike just stood there in awe. He gets in the backseat with me and I take a deep breath trying to gather what I was gonna say.

"Jonathan.." I said, "What." I took a deep breath and Mike interwined our fingers and squeezed my hand. "I- Me and Mike are together, like-together together." Jonathan moved the mirror so he could see me and Mike, "I know." I chuckled then that quickly faded, "What- what do you mean 'I know'?!"

He kept driving as he said, "You two were so oblivious. It was so obvious that you and Mike liked eachother." Me and Mike both turned red and turned to eachother. I kissed him on the cheek as Jonathan gagged, "Shut it. I hear you and Nance basically every fucking night so you can't say anything."

Mike turned his head to me, "Wait- How long has Jonathan been banging my sister?" I shrugged and Jonathan laughed. We got to the Wheelers and Jonathan said, "Mike you're coming with me tommorow right?" He nodded and we both got out. We walked in and I just rubbed circles into Mikes back.

We got into the kitchen where his mom was and he asked if they could all talk. All of them greeted me and we all sat down, I spueezed Mike's hand and he took a deep breath. "Me-Me and Will are boyfriends. I like both boys and girls." His mom gasped as Nancy stood up and hugged him. "Oh Mike tha-"

Mike's mom cut her off, "No! That is disgusting and it will not be permitted in this house!" I scoffed at her and rolled my eyes before she put her eyes on me, "Go ahead Will, say what you wanted to! You obivously turned Mike this way so go ahead! Say it." I smiled and rolled my eyes again. I saw Ted agreeing with everything she had said so I knew he wasn't supportive either.

I said, "I just don't see why it's a big deal to love someone even if they're the same sex as you! Like theres no point in getting mad at him because it's not like he can choose whether or not he likes me!" Mike smiled at me and held my hand. Mrs.Wheeler scoffed at me before quietly saying, "Get out."

Mike asked, "What?" Then she yelled, "GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!" Mike started to tear up and they just kept yelling until we got into Mike's room packing up all of his things. We packed most of his clothes and if we needed to, we would come back later in the month for the rest.

We called Jonathan and he came to pick us up. Me and Mike sat in the back holding hands. I laid his head on my lap and placed kisses all over his knuckles. We got into my house and we went to my room, my mom yelled for me and Mike. We both went out and my mom sat us on the couch.

"Okay what's up. Suddenly you and Mike are bestest friends again after not talking for years? Tell me whats going on." I took a deep breath, "Me and Mike are like- Boyfriends." She gasped and came to hug me. She said, "Oh honey thats amazing! But why was Mike bringing his stuff in here?" Mike sighed.

"M-my parents kicked me out after they found out I was dating Will." My mom hugged him then she sighed, "I'll go talk to them tommorow but in the meantime go sleep." We nod and go to the room, "We can unpack your stuff tommorow but for now do you wanna take a shower?" He nodded.

"But- You have to take a shower too!" I nodded, "It's okay." We both went over and over fighting over the shower before Mike said, "Why don't we just shower together!" I giggled as he turned as red as a tomato, "I-I- uh I didn-" Before he could finish I kissed him, "Yes, let's go shower before we get to tired."

We both went into the bathroom and got undressed. I was kind of uncomfortable but when I remembered it was just Mike I felt so much better. We both showered then went to bed. I fell asleep in the taller boys chest. This man is so so amazing.

A/N: Omg!! 200 reads!! Jesus thats amazing<33 Its 4 am rn and I have had no motovation for the last idk- day? Anyways we don't like Mikes parents:( But still!! I just can't believe this story already has 200 reads!! I love you all so so much!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i'll try and post a new update asap!! Bye<33