8-Why do I have to go through this?

(^^)
TW:FIGHTING,HOMOPHOBIA,HOMOPHOBIC SLURS,BLOOD,SEXUAL THEMES,SEXUAL ASSUALT
------------------------------
Joyce's POV:

After the boys got in bed I told Jonathan I was gonna be out then started my car. I drove to the Wheelers and knocked on their door. Karen answered and rolled her eyes then flashed me a fake smile. I flashed he one too. She said, "Joyce! Come in." She let me in and I went to the living room with Ted and her.

"So, what's up?" Karen said sitting down by Ted. "Are you aware that Mike-" Before I could finish she cut me off, "Yup, talking about Mike! He's a q---r and I will not support that type of choice in my household." I roll my eyes, "Oh so it's a choice now? Mike is allowed to like whoever he wants to. It's not his fault."

I accidently started to raise my voice and she yelled, "Do not yell at me! We have made our final choice and when Micheal chooses to not like a boy anymore we will let him back into our house!" I scoffed, "You are both terrible fucking parents. Tommorow i'm coming over to pack up Mikes things. Don't expect him back ever again."

I flipped both of them off as I walked out to my car and drove home. I looked at the two boys in eachothers arms. I smiled and went to bed.
----Morning----
3rd Person:

Will slowly woke up in Mikes arms and smiled knowing that both of them were safe. Will slowly got out of Mike waking him up in the process, "Will..?" Will chuckled, "We have school, it's Thursday." Mike groaned before sitting up, "Why can't I just lie in bed with you. I would love life if I could do that."

Will smiled at his words, "I think we would both love that but for now. We have school so get up." Will got off the bed pulling Mike up with him. Mike groaned and followed Will to the shower. "C'mon, we have to take a shower." They both got undressed and got in. Mike pulled Will to his chest from behind.

"What are yo-" Before Will could finish Mike started to sway them back and forth, "Just go with it." Will did as he said and went with it. They stayed like that until Jonathan yelled for them. They washed their hair and bodies then got out and put some clothes on. They left and went to school.
--------------------
Wills POV:

Mike left for ISS and I started walking to my class. I noticed everyone laughing at me and for some reason, Jane,Lucas,Max, and Dustin weren't there like- at all. I ignored it and walked out so I could walk to building B. I almost got there when I got pulled away and someones hand was over my mouth.

I tried to kick or do anything but it was no use. They pulled me into the woods and I got thrown down. It was Jason, Patrick, Chase, Andy, and Troy... "You're gonna pay for what your little f----t boyfriend did to me." Troy spat in my face. Chase and Andy pulled me up by my arms and I tried to do anything to stop it.

Nothing worked... Jason came over to me and felt my hips and just held them. "Stop it." I managed to say. Jason laughed, "And what if I don't." He smashed his lips into mine and moved his hands to my crotch. I was scared to death as he pulled my pants and boxers down.. "Holy shit Byers!" Everyone was just staring at me.

Patrick said, "Jason this shits-" Troy cut him off, "Let him do what he wants! The freak likes it right? He does it with his q---r boyfriend all the time anyways." He continued.. (Still don't wanna write this type of shit bc it makes me sick..) He didn't do anything really bad like rape but he still did it...

After he finished Troy came over to me and pulled a knife out, "Stay very still." I tried to kick him but it didn't work. Soon enough the knife was carving into my skin. It burned so bad and I started to cry. "Awh the poor baby's cry-" Before Jason could finish his sentence I suddenly got dropped to the ground.

I saw Mike with a branch hitting all the boys and fighting them. I couldn't stand up.. Mike picked me up and ran with me. He helped pull my pants up and ran to the school. I saw that all the boys were running after us except for Patrick. He waved and mouthed, 'I'm so so sorry..' I could see in his eyes he meant it.

We got to the school and ran into the office and into the nurses. "Help- He-" The nurse gasped at me and Mike helped me down. The boys ran into the office and the nurse yelled, "YOU BOYS ARE GOING TO BE EXPELLED BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO THIS POOR BOY!!" They got sent to the principals one at a time.

My stomach got bandaged and shit but I saw the word carved on it.. 'Whore' was carved on it.. I wanted to cry at the word. I wasn't a whore.. I only loved Mike... I didn't want Jason to do that.. I just wanted all of this to be over. I saw Mike by me and I put my head on his shoulder. He put his head on mine.

The nurse gave us a first aid kit and said we had to disinfect it atleast 5 times a day. We left and went home because of the incidents. I knew I should have probably told Mike, or anyone. We got home and mom wasn't home, "Wheres mom?" Jonathan sighed, "She's at the Wheelers packing Mikes stuff up."

Mikes eyes started to water as I led him to the room. "C'mere." He hugged me, "T-they don't want me.." I shushed him and he pulled away from the hug. "W-why were your pants and boxers off earlier..?" I sighed and took a deep breath. I knew it was okay for me to tell him.. "Well, Jason--"
--------------
Mikes eyes filled with anger as he hugged me, "I am so so sorry that happened to you again.." I cried now just processing what had happened to me. "Do you wanna go take a bath with me?" I nodded then remembered my cut. I looked at it then Mike sighed, "It will feel better after the bath."

I nod and we go to the bathroom. Mike starts the bath and puts some bubbles in it. He helps me get undressed and then I get in. He gets undressed and gets in behind me. He lays me so my back is on his chest and my head is also on his chest. I start to fall asleep but I didn't mind..

I woke up to water falling down my back, "What are you doing..?" I quietly said. "I'm washing your hair." I blushed and nodded. We finished the bath and got out. We went to the room and Mike helped me pick out some pj's. We got into the bed and fell asleep even tho it was only about 7. I think we were both really tired after today.

A/N: I know!! More angst:( I'm sorry but angst is the only thing that's making me get my feelings out rn. I've been stressed out and I just deleted discord bc it was making my mental health worse and now i'm all guilty abt it and shit. My schedule is out and tbh it's gonna be a good year for classes. I just hope I don't have a lot of classes with ppl I don't like bc then thats just gonna make me more stressed lmao. I've been having the worst writer's block and just- A lot of things are going on rn so if a new chapter isn't out soon i'm rlly sorry but I just need a little bit to myself.. Thank you guys<33 I'll try and be back asap but if I don't post a chapter in the next few days i'll just give you guys some memes:) Bye<33