Chapter 86: 7-Eleven

Start from the beginning

As long as they behave and don't chat my ears off, they are useful and I like to see them doing well.

Dabi sat down while looking at the screen. "Why are you watching news from a foreign country?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It's best to know what is happening outside your land."

A couple of minutes went by with us just watching the news. It was about a new drug that caused to spread a new disease under the junkies who took it. It killed a lot of people, and everyone that is going to the hospital to get treated for it, will be arrested short after.

"How is it going with your plan on getting revenge?" I asked while still looking at the screen. I felt Dabi raising his hand to scratch his cheek. "You still wanna help me?"

"Sure. Everything to get on their nerves." I smiled slightly. To be honest, I'm planning on exposing them myself, just for fun. I'm after K.J and I can't just leave unfinished business here when I leave Japan.

"Then how about filming everything now?"

I shook my head and looked at him. He started bleeding slightly on his right cheek. "I can't today. After the meeting, Toga and I are going out. But I could film some things to show them that we are still humans. The heroes will get a lot of hate if they kill one of us."

Well, it's not like people would start to love us just because they saw clips of us all doing humane things, but they would definitely not be supporting the heroes anymore. It would be against their oh so great moral code.

Dabi nodded. "Make sure to film a lot then." He turned his head to look back to me and we both exchanged a knowing smile. I tapped on the little camera, clipped on my suit, over my heart. "Already on it."

Em walked in with a tray of some pasta and tiramisu. It looked delicious but the smell was foul to me. I tried to swallow my spit but it wouldn't go down.

"Bon appétit! The lieutenant literally started running when I told him you wanted to eat something." She sat down besides me, eyeing the food with a satisfied smile. When I didn't reach for the fork, she turned her head towards me, then looked at Dabi for a quick second.

"Move your ass out."

"I would tune down my tone if I were you."

She snapped her head towards him, glaring.
"Or what? You wanna attack me like you did my sister?"

Dabi sat up and leaned towards Em, who was sitting on my right, at the edge of the couch. "Continue talking like that and you'll find out yourself."

Does he bicker with everyone? I thought it was just me he didn't like. I reached up to scratch the side of my head, closing my eyes for a brief moment. "Out." Both of them looked to me. "Leave me alone, both of you."

Em clicked her tongue as she assessed me, leaning back. "I want to see the plate licked clean." She said two heartbeats later and stood up, walking out the room.

Dabi watched her before I reminded him that I wanted both of them out. He stood up too. "I'm in my room. Call me when you girls go out. I'm coming with you."

I had no energy to argue with him, or question his motives. I just wanted to be alone while I try and shove everything down my throat.