Chapter 6

Words; 3.9k

After dragging you all through hell you deserve some Wukong fluff, so enjoy!
Also I'm not going along with the plot in monkie kid after Spider Queen was defeated because at that point Wukong just leaves to find more about LBD and that means even more chapters would be just without him, which would be more torturing.

___________________________

Y/n was sitting down on the grass, she would shiver from time to time of how cold it was, she swears to God it's only getting colder and colder. They were in Flower Fruit mountain, since Aurora really wanted to come Y/n agreed, Aurora actually seems to have a lot of fun around here. Probably because there's a lot of trees and she can run around freely without feeling afraid of being seen. Y/n stared at Wukong who fell onto the ground and pretended to be dead. "Argh oh no! You got me!" Wukong wailed, Aurora laughed and got on top of him. "I told you I could beat you in tag!" Aurora responded, Wukong opened one of his eyes and smirked at her. "And I should have never challenged you, you're even stronger than the great sage himself!" Wukong said which brought a wider smile to Aurora's lips. Y/n chuckled, the two of them are so wholesome. It's been a week since the spider incident, and Wukong was sometimes coming around to see Aurora, but again he couldn't really visit every day. Tho every time he visited Aurora would instantly be happy.

Maybe even more happy when she's with Mei, but Y/n can't really tell. Wukong is definitely more energetic and loves playing with Aurora any chance he gets. And he definitely doesn't know much about kids, so Y/n had to tell him a few stuff he didn't know. But overall he is a good father. "You might've won but you can't escape me!" Wukong said, and with that he began to tickle Aurora who started laughing even louder, making Wukong chuckle as well. "Noo!" Aurora said between laughs, she somehow managed to free herself and she landed on the grass again, trying to catch her breath. They have been running around for quite a while, it would make sense why she's tired. But wow, Aurora sure has a lot of energy as well. She's just like her father. A white monkey came forward and said something to Aurora who listened carefully, even Wukong stared at the monkey leaving only Y/n confused. Man, only if she could understand them. Aurora looked up at Wukong who gave her a nod. "You can go. Pay a CLOSE eye on her, okay?" Wukong looked at the white monkey who said something and began to walk away with Aurora following behind him.

"Wait - where's she going?" Y/n asked, Wukong walked over to her and sat down beside her on the grass. "Oh, he's taking her to meet the others. Don't worry, we can see them from afar so it'll be fine." Wukong explained, in the distance Y/n noticed other white monkey's who came out and started to play with Aurora, well alright then. She trusts Wukong... Kind of. She does trust him, but not so much about babysitting. "She's really growing up fast." Y/n commented, it feels like yesterday when she just gave birth to her and look at her now, already playing with others and learning so much. She's so grown up. "I wish I would have been there to see her grow up..." Wukong said, Y/n turned her gaze back to him. "Well, you will be now. You're already doing so well with her, she's so happy." Y/n said, nearly every day she asks if they can visit Wukong. Y/n doesn't really mind it but sometimes she's just busy, so she has to say no. "She also has power inside of her." Wukong said, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. Wukong told her about it, that she definitely has at least some of his powers.

"I'll probably need to train her as well, if she's willing to." Wukong said, his gaze was fixed on Aurora from afar, Y/n looked at Aurora as well. She was still playing with the monkeys, just chasing them around while they tried to escape. Seems like they're playing tag as well. "Do you think she's immortal? I mean, I don't know how this works..." Y/n said, Wukong hummed at her question. "Actually, I'm not so sure myself. I'll probably have to go soon and find out." Wukong said, Y/n thought that he can tell whenever she's immortal or not, but looks like he can't tell it by himself after all. "Aaand if she's not I'll go find something to make you two immortal. Like those immortal peaches I ate." Wukong simply said, Y/n looked at him, shocked. Make them immortal? "Wait- make us immortal? I don't know if I want that Wukong..." Y/n said, she never really thought about being immortal before and she's not sure if she likes it. Wukong looked at her in surprise. "But ... If you don't then you'll die. And I'll never see you two again..." Wukong said, Y/n could tell that he was upset. "This is the happiest I've been in years." Wukong frowned, his tail tucked closer to him as he looked away.