Chapter 1

Warning; Smut

2.4k words
__________________

Y/n stared at the blank paper in frustration, she ran a hand through her hair before sighing out through her nose. For the past few weeks she was unable to create anything, she works as a fashion designer but she just can't quite think of an idea to draw, her head is totally empty. Her co-worker was already working on her design, she finished the drawing, got approval from the boss and now she's busy making it. But Y/n is the only one who was struggling, she tapped her fingers on the table, she's going to get fired if she keeps up with this pace, her boss is already displeased. He noticed the lack of motivation and told her that if she doesn't find anything soon she will be fired. But despite that, Y/n can't still think of anything, argh! It's so frustrating, just a few months ago she was fine and had so many ideas but right now she doesn't even have one! "Miss L/n." Y/n looked up and noticed Amelia a few steps away from her, Amelia was the manager around here. And she can lose her temper pretty easily, she's very impatient. She had black hair in a ponytail, she also has glasses and she wears skirts usually. Y/n is sometimes jealous of her, though she is a bitch she's quite beautiful.

"The boss wants to see you, he's at his office." Amelia said, she stared at her up and down with a look Y/n couldn't identify before she walked away. What was that? She looked almost disgusted, why is everyone so rude at this company, geez. Y/n put her pen down and got up on her feet, walking over to the office. She felt extremely nervous, she knew that for whatever reason her boss wanted her there it certainly wasn't good. She passed by a few employee's before she stopped in front of the office. Okay, no reason to panic, he's probably just gonna warn you and then you can think of something. Y/n took in a deep breath before she knocked on the door. "Come in." Her boss said, Y/n opened the door and walked in, closing it behind her. Her boss looked as serious as ever, looking through some papers. "Take a seat L/n." Her boss said, Y/n did as he told her and she sat down on the chair, looking at him and waiting for him to say anything but he stood silent as he scrolled through papers. "So what did you call me for?" Y/n asked, finally her boss made eye contact with her and it made Y/n get shivers down her spine of how fierce his gaze was, that can't be good.

"You know what I called you for." Her boss put the papers down before resting his elbows on the table, his hands interwined and close to his mouth as he stared at you. "Look, I gave you few days to think of something but you still couldn't come up with anything." Her boss said, Y/n opened her mouth to defend herself but her boss spoke again. "And there are a lot of other people out there looking for jobs that are talented." Her boss said, Y/n stared at him in disbelief. "I can think of something, I just need a little more time--" Y/n started but her boss slammed his hand on the table making her get startled. "I gave you enough time and you still didn't come up with anything!" Her boss said, Y/n closed her mouth. Her boss sighed and leaned back against the chair. "It's over. I'm firing you, you can go home and look for a different job tomorrow." Her boss said, Y/n was completely stunned and it took her hardest not to cry, she just dipped her head and got up from her seat, leaving the office. Y/n sighed and began walking out of the building and back to her home, though she tried to contain her tears she couldn't and she ended up crying on her way home, it's maybe pathetic but being a designer was her dream job and she just got fired!

Y/n ended up laying down on her bed and sobbing, since she was a little kid she always dreamed of working in that company and a year ago she was overjoyed she made it! But now at age of 19, she lost her job. She wasn't even that long in the company, it completely crushed her. Y/n wasn't sure how long she cried for but in the end she managed to fall asleep somehow.
She was awoken by the sound of knocking door, she opened her eyes and grumbled to herself, if it's Mei she doesn't really wanna hang out today. Y/n got up on her feet and started walking to her front door, when she opened it she was quite surprised to see Wukong instead of Mei. "Hey--oh you don't look too good..." Wukong said with a frown, Y/n began to panic. Way to embarrass herself in front of the person she loves. "Sorry, just had a bad day..." Y/n said, Wukong gave her a soft smile. "It's okay. We all have bad days." Wukong said, Y/n gave him a small smile and moved aside to let him in. While he walked in Y/n observed him, she's been thinking about him a lot lately, wishing to kiss him, wishing to hold him...