I stare at it in disbelief.

(Y/N): Did it just shape shift to a staff?

(Y/N): ...Be a scythe.

The weapon then shape shift into a scythe.

Nice

Nice.

I then turn it back into a sword.

I got a shapeshifting weapon that can change its form to whatever weapon I desire. Should I get now clothes? Or keep the ones I have? Hmm I'll keep the clothes for now though I should go see my mom though she would be very worried about me. I mean the day I got home since coming out of the underground was her just being worried.

Flashback time

(Y/N) opens the door to his house.

(Y/N): Hey mom I'm back!

We then see (M/N) then menacingly go towards (Y/N) from the hall. Her face shadowed with darkness.

Mom: (F/N) (M/N) (L/N). WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!

(Y/N): Mom...I can explain.

(M/N) eyes shine with rage.

Flashback over asshats

I had a long long lecture and a lot of hugs and sadness happened that day.

I smile as I then stepped out of the cabin.

See ya, cabin I may return here every now and then but not for a while.

I then saw Anonymous standing at the front of the yard.

Anonymous: You ready?

(Y/N): Yup!

Anonymous then summoned a portal in front of him.

Anonymous: Let's go.

He walked into the portal as I sooner followed him with a smile.

We entered the portal and walked out as I saw a familiar looking mountain and felt a sense of home.

I took a deep breath and smelt the air.

I exhaled in relief and comfort.

Anonymous: Alright, brat your on your own I got things to do.

(Y/N): Ok! Bye Anonymous!

I then ran towards the city. I started running home, I want to see my mom.

I then ran past some people quickly as I then stopped at my house. I smiled lightly as I looked at some concrete and lifted a piece as I found the backup key to the house. I grabbed it as I then unlocked the door.

I walked in as I saw my mom asleep on the couch she looked tired. I went to a closet and grabbed a spare blanket. I then went over to my mom and put it on my mom, she seemed to relax a bit.