Kidnapped

(Y/N): The clinking chains are annoying.

???Chara: Deal with it for now. Transport will be here soon.

The girl that kidnapped me has a scythe of some kind.

(Y/N): So...What Chara are you? What universe?

???Chara: That is none of your business.

Rude...

Anonymous you better be in my mind.

I then lay my head back and fall asleep.

I wake up to a void of darkness.

(Y/N): HELLOOOOOOO!!!!

(Y/N): IM HERE TO LOOK FOR A ASSHOLE!

The only noise was the echo of my screams.

???: Geez will you shut up.

I look around and see Anonymous's Bitch ass with a new look. He has a storm trooper outfit on.

(Y/N): What's with the Star Wars look?

Anonymous: Cause it's fun and plus we need to do some sword training but really it's going to be you blocking.

(Y/N): Oh cool. I'm kidnapped.

Anonymous: Oh I know. Your kidnapped by Reapertale Chara.

(Y/N): So that's the Chara. Also how the hell do you know?

Anonymous then summons red wine as he takes a sip.

Anonymous: Because I'm not a bitch.

(Y/N): Hey, fuck you.

Anonymous: I ain't gay.

(Y/N): Me neither but if a reader is gay or part of the LGBTQ+ they are supported by the author though he won't make any female reader or any gay story but will support.

Anonymous: The fuck you saying?

(Y/N): Nothing.

Anonymous: Anyway get in the middle of the circle and we'll start when you get your sword out.

(Y/N): What circle?

A red light then appeared about 20 feet from me as a bright red lit up circle appeared.

(Y/N): Oh that one.

As I went to the middle of the circle I felt something nice towards me in high speed.

I summon my sword quick and deflect the object.

Anonymous: Oh yeah I lied about you getting ready you will never be ready you just need to adjust quickly.

I then turn around as I slice my sword down and cut through a bullet. (This was inspired by Deadpool.)

Time went on as I haven't gotten hit yet by me either dodging or blocking.

As Anonymous watches I strike up a conversation.

(Y/N): Hey Anonymous.

I dodge a knife and block a bullet.

Anonymous: Yes?

(Y/N): Who do you think would win in a fight. Peter Parker Spider-Man comic books or miles morales Spider-Man comic books. Both have the body of there prime but all there experience to.

I duck under a spear that was about to hit.

Anonymous: I don't know much about your of your universe children stuff.

I was shocked as I catch an arrow.

(Y/N): CHILDREN STUFF!? I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT COMIC BOOKS ARE A MORE FOR ADULTS ESPECIALLY WITH BRUTALITY AND HORROR!