What universe you from cuh

OW!

I feel the snow on my body as I rub my head. The impact was softened cause of the snow but still hurt.

I then look around.

Where's the deviants?

The deviants were gone. They weren't around me and I couldn't sense them.

As I look around I see that I'm in snowdin. Well technically at the forest before snowdin after leaving the ruins.

The fuck? Did I go back to the underground?

Well time to find Chara or Frisk or Sans but mainly Chara or Frisk.

As I walk around the forest seeing a familiar gate. I also see a familiar trunk on the rode to the gate.

(Y/N): Sans let's not do this again cause I just got thrown into a portal well technically dragged.

No response or movement.

(Y/N): Man fuck this trunk of what.

I then stomp onto the trunk hard breaking it and making a little crater on where the trunk used to be.

I then get to the gate as I hear a familiar but more rough voice.

???: Boss the human is fine we'll humans now.

???: What do you mean humans...?

???: She somehow revived the king's dead daughter that's what I fucking mean.

???: Oh great now we have another brat.

The fuck they look like Sans and Papyrus but edgier. Did they go to hot topic?

 Did they go to hot topic?

Papyrus?: God could this be any worse

Sans?: I don't know boss.

I then jump into a tree trying not to make any sort of noise.

What world am I in? Scratch that what universe am I in?

As I hop tree to tree I see many monsters most are just plain aggressive and trying to throw hands with each other.