Family?

[Amara is seen walking into a living room of a unknown location looking down in a file in her hand sitting on a arm chair near James. He sees her sitting down and pauses the movie he is watching]

James: what's up?

Amara: you know how I got some test done to see if I have anymore family?

James: yeah?

Amara: the results came back i think I have a brother. [She says with a smile but looks confused too]

"A big brother" Percy States proudly earning many eye rolls.

James: that's great but why do you look confused.

Amara: it says that we have the same dad, but check this out, his DNA matches no one dead or alive, its as if he does exist at all.

"Because apparently his a God" James says to the screen Earing snorts for the Demi-gods.

[Amara passes James the sheet and he looks at it confused too]

James: weird

Amara: very weird, I have a theory not certain yet though

"And I was right" Amara sang

James: and your brother?

[Amara reads off a sheet]

Amara: Perseus Jackson, born August 18th 1993, Perseus attends a boarding school in upstate New York called Yancy Academy, apparent troubled kid with ADHD, and dyslexia like me as well must be inheriting.

"You found all of that out before you even met me?" Percy asks Amara in shock.

Amara looks sheepishly away as James snorts knowing that wasn't everything.

[James nods along as she reads this out]

Lives with his mother Sally Jackson and his step-farther Gabe Ugliano. Sally works at sweets on America, parents died in a plane crash when she was young, lived with her uncle until he died of cancer in her senior yeah.

"I love aunty Sally" Nico says.

Earning nods of agreement by the other Demi-Gods and Poseidon as Sally flushes red.

Gabe Ugliano, unemployed, has gambling and drinking problems. Has been arrested on multiple accounts of assault, bar fights, drink driving, grand theft auto and has a restraining order against him by his ex girlfriend Jade.

"Damn" everyone is in shock at the amount of information she has.

They look at her for her to only sheepishly smile in response.

[She looks up at James serious with a deadly glint in her eyes]

If I find out his hurt them, I will kill him.

"I would of helped" Poseidon says.

Percy snorts " I would of let you" at the same time as his dad earning a worried look from him which Percy waves off.

James: how long did it take you to find all of that out? [He asked amused, and she sheepishly looks at him]

Amara: a hour?

[James looks at her dead panned]

Okay, okay 20 minutes.

"20 minutes" Annabeth and Athena ask in shock as do most of the hall.

[James chuckles and nods in satisfaction with that answer before going serious again]

James: you going to meet him?