Heir of Slytherin

"Sorry guys in advance" Amara says but you can tell she doesn't really mean it as settles down in Apollo's tightening, worrying arms.

This statement did not calm any one down, but The strolls, Ares, Clarisse and Hermes started bouncing in there seats, getting out the pop corn.

Amara: You, Your the Heir of Slytherin [she says with Humour in her voice]

Tom: Surely you didn't think I would keep my filthy muggle father's name?

Umbridge passed out in shock as many of his supporters went pale face (Tbh I forgot about her)

"Wasn't that a surprise" Amara says with much Amusement.

Tom: I fashioned myself a new name I knew Wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the work.

Amara: As much as I hate to admit it the old git Dumbles is currently the greatest wizard! [Amara shrugged uncaringly]

Those who support Dumbledore threw Amara a glare which she sarcastically waved back at, while those who disliked the man stifled their laughs.

Tom: Dumbledore's been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me.

Amara: Yeah, well his like a cockroach, he'll be back

Hermes and Ares were crying at Amara's comeback

[Suddenly, eerie and unearthly music, echoed deep within the chamber and a small, swift shadow ribbons over the rock. Flying from above Fawkes, the Phoenix. The bird swoops into the champed. clutching a ragged bundle in its golden talon]

Amara: Fawkes

"Fawkes" Amara cheers child like as Padsfoot barks at the screen.

Her family looks at her in amusement

[Fawkes flies towards Amara, drops the ragged bundle, which is the sorting hate, at her feet. Riddle picks it up]

"Huh" Nico says unimpressed.

Tom: This is what Dumbledore sends his defender! A songbird and an old hat!

[He tosses it aside and turns to the statue of Salazar Slytherin and speaks in Parseltongue]

Tom: Speak to me, Slytherin.

[Suddenly, the stone face mouth opens. There is a rumbling sound followed by the sound of slithering. Amara stares at where the sound is coming from, highly on guard. The Basilisk, a giant serpent, spills out, uncoiling heavily on the floor]

"No fucking way" Percy breathes out seeing the size of the beast as the other half bloods stare opened mouth in shock.

"Now, that's a death snake" Blaise says earning a smack on the head.

"What the fuck, you didn't tell me you had to face THAT" Theo freaks out pointing at the screen.

"It was a minor incontinence" She shrugs.

"A MINOR INCONTIENCE" Lupin freaks out "Amara, you have no wand, no weapons and no help"

Poseidon is grabbing at his hair freaking out even more at the points Lupin pointed out.

Apollos grip tightens on his beloved eyes flashing from gold to blue.

Those who love the action (three guess who) have moved on their seats to try and get even closer to the screen, wanting to see how Amara handled it.

Tom: Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin, against the famous Amara Potter, Shall we?

"No thank you"