Rampage

"Just, when I think, I've seen all the uglyness the decepticons have to offer, there's this guy,"

Cade switched back and forth between firing and ducking. He hurried to reload. In the centre of the air field stood a huge eery looking alien robot. It looked like it had just crawled out of a toxic waste dump. It's hide reminded Cade of a huge cockroach. A single bulging red eye occupied most of its face. It swung around to stare right at him.

Cade raised his weapon and emptied the cartridge at the red target.

"Urgh," the decepticon sighed as the bullets dinged harmlessly off of its face. It's red eye swivelled upwards and it shook out it's oddly angled arms. Hundreds of dark spheres rolled off of it and whizzed across the tarmac towards the men.

"Grenades!" cried Cade, diving for cover.

BOOM. Smoke filled the airfield. Over the ringing in his ears, Cade could hear something incoming. It was the alien jet. Megatron transformed a few feet from the ground. He slammed into the ground, tearing the tarmac and sliding forward to ram into a wall of tanks. 

The heavy machinery crashed across the air field. Tanks rolled over soldiers and smashed into other machines. Fuel splashed everywhere. Fires sparked. One tank spun wildly, smashing from nose to tail until it hit the government complex building, with what was left of it becoming embedded in the wall. 

Cade rolled clear of a falling wing from a plane. He looked up to see Megatron transforming again, his bulking frame revealing more weapons. The bug decepticon backed away.

"We need some help over here!" 

Cade's head whipped round and his body followed, the need to help sending energy through his muscles. Soldiers were trapped in an upturned tank. Several more had been pinned by huge pieces of debris. Small fires burned. The whole air field smelled of fuel and smoke. 

Cade threw himself down by a screaming soldier, scraping his hands and knees. Santos dropped down besides him.

"This is madness," Cade told him, "We can't keep this up, they'll kill us all within minutes, you have to do something! And we need to stop that second one from sneaking off! Either Lennox or Tom have the bracelet, we need to give them as much as a lead as possible for them to stand even the slightest of chances of getting away."

A muscle pulsed in Santos' jaw. He swallowed and nodded. He straighten up and jogged back towards Megatron. He snatched up his bull horn on the way.

"Hey, HEY!" he yelled up at the giant robot.

Megatron pointed his weapons at Santos and leered. 

"You," he snarled, "You failed."

"I was betrayed by my own men, but I can get it back!"

"Ha! You can't keep the loyalty of your own kind. No matter..."

The canons around his arms began to glow orange and whined. 

Santos paled.

"I will eliminate these traitors for you, and teach them a lesson! Perhaps next time they will remember this before they do anything so pathetic."

"No!" cried Santos, "Not these men, these are loyal and fearless!"

"Good!" spat Megatron, "Then why do I not have what was promised to me!"

"Lennox-"

"I destroyed that ant's little plane, the garment was not with him. GIVE IT TO ME!" 

The canons whirred faster.