Resurrection

Somewhere in the darkness, he felt something. A tickle around the back of his head.

"He lives again," growled a voice, unknown to him.

"What is this?" he growled back.

"This is your rebirth, Lord Megatron."

"I have evaded death yet again." He mused. 

The tickle continued. It started to get annoying.

"What is the meaning of this?" Megatron's voice hardened with anger, "I will not play petty servant to my saviors again!"

"Of course not, my Lord."

"Who are you?"

"I am Cyclonus and I wish only to serve."

"Where am I? Why can't I see?"

"One moment, my lord,"

Cyclonus finished the wiring around Megatron's head. The giant leader of the Decepticons leaped to his clawed feet. He took in the dim cave of densely packed earth. His sensors told him he was deep under the ground. The energon signal coming from Cyclonus felt different to his own. And beyond that was... something else.

"Who else is here?"

Cyclonus stamped his foot and went rigid, like a puppet having his strings pulled. His red glowing eyes flashed and changed to a brilliant green.

"I have proposition for you, Lord Megatron," said Cyclonus in an ancient, slow voice that was not his own.

"I already told you, I will no longer serve others! Others will serve me!" He prowled towards Cyclonus and drew back his arm, ready to deliver one, fatal blow.

"It is not a demand, my Lord."

Megatron stayed his hand.

"It is a question, a choice. An alliance. We both want the same thing. The human girl, who is not, quite, human."

A low growl built up in Megatron's throat at the thought of her.

"An ant that I long to stamp out."

"Yes," Cyclonus drew out the word, "Kill her. She must die. Destroy anyone who gets in your way. But bring the bracelet to me. You know the one. With it, Cybertron is not lost. With that bracelet, I can help you restore your world, and yourself to full glory. And then I can restore mine. Chaos will reign."

Megatron flexed his pincers, "I, accept."