Chapter 0 - A new rule

Start from the beginning

When walking down the halls and stairs, I began feeling that strange feeling aswell. I felt like I was here before.... but I don't have any idea or memory of it.

It didn't take long for us to head straight to the entrance of the ballroom.

The way José just knew the way to go was definitely the talent of a travel guide.

José: Here we are.

Within a matter of seconds José opened the door, we all spotted 12 others waiting within that room.

???: Huh? More people here?

???: Gwarsh, that leaves a good 16 people here!

???: Oh great, what else now?!

???: come on everyone, Lets not try to think negative.

??? He's right, we should just relax now and just think for the moment that 16 people are the only ones here.

I stood speechless, Minnie stood speechless.

Panchito: You guys to?

???: Seems like it...

???: Hey, how about we get to know the new ones? It would help everyone out.

Mickey: I like that idea.

???: Okay!

???: This is just a waste of time...

???: Well, anyways... My name is Dale Pinetree, I'm known as the ultimate Sidekick! Also a member of the rescue ranger!!

Minnie: The rescue rangers?? As in, the rescue rangers?

Dale: Bingo! That's the one! Chip, Chip! Introduce yourself!

???: Okay fine! The names Chip Pinetree and I'm the one known as the ultimate detective. Also the leader of the rescue rangers.

Panchito: Well, that's great knowing you'll be on the case about how and why we're here you two!

Chip: Yeah, yeah. We will try and figure it out. The only thing I can tell you is that I feel like I've been here before but yet I don't remmeber ever being here.

Dale: Same...

Mickey: So this feeling is basically about everyone then...

Chip: What does that mean?

José: Me and Panchito felt the same way when we made our way here.

Minnie: I felt it aswell...

Chip: Okay, that's just odd.

Dale: We should look into this Chipper!

Chip: A hundred percent we do!

Chip & Dale wasted no time and began walking around and talking to people, probably asking the same question.

I watched for a bit till I felt someone tap my shoulder, jumping out my skin I turn my head to see a female duck.

???: Forgive me for scaring you if I did. It's time to continue the introductions.

Mickey: Oh, I'm so sorry!

???: It's fine, don't panick over it. By the way, I'm your ultimate Diva  Daisey Duck. Lovely to meet you.

Minnie: Ultimate Diva?

Daisey nodded as her reply. Daisey didn't seem to mind it at all.

???: Come on Daisey, time to let the others introduce them selves.

Daisey: Oh hush Donald, I'm talking to someone talk to the other Mouse will ya?

....

The way Daisey just said that was very shocking from her calm way she spoke to us when she just introduced herself.

???: Well, I'm Donald Duck. I'm the ultimate sailor, I'm known for being one with the seas.

Panchito: Donald Duck??

Donald: You have a problem with my name?!

His temper rose much quicker than I ever expected, does he have anger issues.

José: I don't think he meant it like that. But I feel like I've heard your name before...

Panchito: Si! That's what I feel aswell!

Donald: Really? What are your names?

José: My names José and his name is Panchito.

Donald: Okay now I understand what you mean by you feel like you've heard my name before. I know I have heard your names but u don't remember when or how....

A Link between them three?
Well that's new.
It only took a matter of seconds for Panchito and José to begin a conversation with Donald and caused all three of them to continue.
Daisey had Minnie and the boys had Donald.
I decided to continue getting peoples names till I heard something.

???: Gwarsh! I hope Maxie is okay...

Mickey: I'm sure Maxie is alright, sir.

???: Goofy Goof is the name, the Ultimate father is what I am...

Mickey: Nice to meet you Goofy I'm mickey.

Goofy: Nice to meet you to Mickey!

Goofy: Gwarsh! I know this may sound crazy but... I feel like...

Mickey: you've been here before but yet you don't have memory of it?

Goofy: Yeah! That exact feeling!

???: Seems like everyone here is on the same page. You have the weird feeling that you know this place but no memory of ever being here.

Me and goofy turned our heads, see two other ducks. One wearing a pilots uniform and a hero uniform.

???: Sorry, My name is Launchpad Mcquack. I'm known to be the ultimate plane crasher!

???: I truly don't think that's something to be proud of...

Mickey: Probably not but hey, your talent is your talent. What's your name Mr hero?

???: Darkwing Duck, I'm known as the ultimate Vigilante.

Goofy: That's basically like a hero right?

Darkwing: In a way but not like that robotic fellow over there.

I turned my head to see a massive robotic duck talking a very skinny one.

Mickey: Do you even know their names??

Launchpad: No, we never went over to them.

Mickey: Well, I'm gonna go and meet them.

Launchpad and darkwing nodded before I made my way over to the robot and other duck.