Points of View

Musutafu Japan, 6.12pm, February 3rd, 20XX

22 Days before sports festival

Kirishima walked up the stairs into the dorms in a sling.

He was instantly surrounded by his friends.

"Are you okay?"

"How's your arm"

"Does it still hurt?"

"That new kid went too far."

"Can I sign your cast?"

All of these questions started overwhelming kirishima.

That all came to a stop when Bakugou came up to him.

"You okay?" Bakugou grumbles as Mina giggles with Hagakure beside them.

Kirishima starts blushing the same color as his hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine, there was just a few cuts"

Everyone in the room gives him a look.

"Okay maybe a bit deeper than a few cuts but it wasn't too bad"

Nobody calls out the obvious lie.

"Well still Zack or whatever his name is was way out of line, it was like he was trying to kill you" Mina said as everyone nodded beside her.

"Did Aizawa sensei not tell you guys yet?" Kirishima asked confused on his classmates reactions.

"About what?"

"Zacks mental illness?" Kirishima says eyebrows scrunched.

"No, Aizawa sensei did tell us but it doesn't change the fact that he did it" jirou says.

Now kirishima was very confused.

Did his friends not realize that Zack didn't mean to do it?

"I mean their behavior was off to begin with but I'm pretty sure that Ray girl was just lying to get her friend out of trouble, both of their heartbeats were off the charts" Jirou continued.

"Are you sure your not just saying that because she beat you?" Uraraka says having walked in a few moments earlier.

Jirou turned red.

I'm not sure if it was from anger, embarrassment or both, probably both, but she turned to face Uraraka nonetheless.

"What'd you say pink cheeks"

"Calm down you two" Iida interjected not wanting it to escalate more than it already had.

Jirou shook her arm out of Iidas grasp and turned away from the smug looking Uraraka.

"Look, I'm just saying that those freaks are out of control and hurt kirishima" Jirou says subtly eyeing Uraraka out of the corner of her eye.

"I'm fine you guys, Recovery Girl said that my arm should heal within the next three days" Kirishima said trying to defuse the tension.

"So you'll be able to compete in the sports festival?" Hagakure asks getting everyone's attention.

With all the drama they had all forgot about the sports festival.

"Yeah! But I'm kind of nervous that I can't train for a couple of days you guys are going to get stronger without me" kirishima whines sadly.

"I forgot all about the sports festival." Kaminari says staring up at the ceiling in contemplation.

" When is it again?" Kaminari asks, looking at back down at his classmates.

" Kaminari how could you forget such an important date, this is very unbecoming of a UA student" Iida says using his signature hand chops.