Katara laughed in response,

"Whatever, the group's probably waiting" Katara rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Hey, I saw that!" I called her out.

She tipped her head back,

"Really? I thought you couldn't see?" She turned my own joke back on me.

I snickered,

"I see what you did there"

"Did you now?"

"-Shut up!" I silenced her.

Katara grinned as she helped me up,

"Thanks" I breathed in relief as she grabbed my hand.

"Do you think Sokka and the inventor managed to come up with something yet?" I asked a few minutes later as we reached the safe area.

Katara nodded with an anxious expression,

"I really hope so" she breathed in an attempt to soothe herself.

"Me too" I agreed as we separated.

I turned to enter the main area and she went to check on Aang and the others.

Asura was waiting for me, her ears were drooped but immediately lifted as she saw me.

She chirped, and chuffed, and chattered at me.

I didn't notice Momo on her back until he leapt on my shoulders,

"Hi Buddy!" I cooed as I scratched between his ears.

He chattered happily and leaned into my hand. Asura purred and smoothed Momo's fur with her tongue.

Momo leaned his head back and chattered as he leapt on her her head.

I walked to the cliffside and put my foot out as cloud cushion held me high. I heard a scream behind me, and I turned around as a little boy I hadn't met before ran to my side, or just in front of me, he could be no older than three.

His body structure was slightly malnourished and he seemed fearful,

"You not falling?" He questioned in confusion as he stepped closer. I immediately dipped to catch him before he fell through the clouds. I caught him and placed him on the cliffside.

My thighs ached as I held his extra weight and put him down gently.

"You a spirit!" He laughed in joy.

"No, honey, I'm not" I assured him kindly as I stepped onto the solid stone.

"But you walk on cloud!" He beamed.

I melted a little bit, I kinda was part spirit.

"Okay, but this is a secret okay? Only spirits walk on clouds" I assured him to keep him from jumping into the clouds.

"Okay!" He nodded and ran towards a distraught woman.

"Mommy!" He beamed as he hugged her legs, "I met a spirit!" He laughed and jumped.

The woman flipped her gaze up in worry as I waved.

"Was that the spirit?" She asked him pointing at me. The boy only nodded,

"Yes! She walk on clouds!" He explained vaguely. The clouds did reach the cliffs so it looked like I was standing on clouds.

"Sweetheart, she's on the side of the cliff not on the clouds" his mom explained patiently.

I shook my head and walked back onto the clouds to reach the others faster when the woman wasn't looking.

Sokka and the inventor was waiting for us as I met up with Aang and Katara.

"What's going on?" I asked as I appeared from behind.

Katara turned to face me and Aang did the same as well,

"Sokka and the inventor have something to show us apparently" Katara explained simply.

"They're finishing it up now" Aang shrugged.

I nodded just when we were told to enter. Katara pressed the door open and Sokka and the inventor beamed with pride.

We gathered in front of a table as the inventor began to speak.....

----------------

Sooooo, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! A lot has happened in this past month, so the updates schedule has been a mess. Sorry, I hope you guys have a good day or night and stay safe and healthy! Until next time my Bookworms I will see y'all in the next one!
-Rose