Secret Cargo

It is six o'clock in the morning. Mangy has just started painting the starboard side on the hull of his ship. A few minutes ago, he had finished painting his funnel and cranes. He still has a long way though, as most of the hull is not yet finished. He did start painting the starboard and port sides last night, but because it took him a really long time, he decided to abandon the work mid-way so that he could paint the other parts of his ship that take less time. When he started painting, he thought he would be over with it by sunrise. Unfortunately, he didn't realize it usually takes longer to change the colour on a ship, military or civilian, especially when that ship is 126 meters long. Well, he's got to work harder and finish his job as soon as possible. Next time a black jet or a propeller aircraft fly over this island, he'll be spotted and sunk for sure. The sooner he paints the camouflage, the better.

After having painted most of his hull, Mangy decides to inspect the vehicle hangar. While all the trucks with their ballistic missiles have been unloaded, there is still some cargo that has been unaccounted for. And while he does remember being loaded with some sort of heavier vehicles before exiting the harbor, he can't tell for sure what they are. And the paper that has all the cargo noted in it, doesn't identify their types, it only has a few serial numbers on it. Those numbers are usually written when the cargo is classified or is to be transported to an undisclosed location. What sort of cargo would be more classified than a pair of ICBMs and SLBMs though? As far as he knows, the only thing even more classified than a ballistic missile, is either a Scud launcher or even worse, a hypersonic missile. If that's the case, then he's carrying a weapon, far deadlier than his ICBMs. Still, he won't know for sure until he verifies it himself.

Having finished painting, he walks inside the vehicle hangar. It's very filthy and full of dust. Wherever he steps, whatever he touches, it leaves traces. It would seem that, despite being upgraded to resemble a modern ferry, the idea to upgrade the vehicle hangar was completely abandoned or forgotten. Whether this was due to the lack of money or it wasn't planned in the blueprints, he doesn't know. However, this doesn't matter. As long as the vehicle hangar is in good condition, he doesn't have to worry about anything. Sure it'll take some time to clean it up, but that won't be a problem for him.

He walks all the way back to the hangar where he sees fifteen white covers attached to the floor from all sides. Those must be concealing the cargo he was supposed to carry to the Chinese border after the naval exercise. Well, too bad that the cargo will never reach its destination now. Still, he can use it for his own purpose now that he's got it with him. But first he needs to know what the cargo is and what he can use it for. Judging by the size of the covers, they don't seem to be very big. In fact, they are about the same size as an amphibious tank. Could this secret cargo be a platoon of tanks? Maybe, or maybe not. Well, there's only one way to find out.

He detatches the covers from their cables, revealing the secret cargo. What he has just discovered surprises him. The secret cargo he has been carrying are five PT-85 amphibious light tanks, five M1992 amphibious armored personnel carriers and five PTS amphibious trasnport vehicles

 The secret cargo he has been carrying are five PT-85 amphibious light tanks, five M1992 amphibious armored personnel carriers and five PTS amphibious trasnport vehicles